Mason Mount

the wes

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Most INT teams call up players regardless of their fitness. France shouldn't be calling Kante up again for starters. emoji19.png

Although annoying with Kante, I do understand why they have picked him. They are joint second at the moment and they realise while he might not be 100%, he will be fit enough to play a part and would have seen he made the squad for Ajax and will probably start on Saturday. Had they already qualified, maybe they would have left him out but with the situation there in, it is understandable. Especially since we will be playing him ourselves.

Although annoying with Kante, I do understand why they have picked him. They are joint second at the moment and they realise while he might not be 100%, he will be fit enough to play a part and would have seen he made the squad for Ajax and will probably start on Saturday. Had they already qualified, maybe they would have left him out but with the situation there in, it is understandable. Especially since we will be playing him ourselves.

I get that, but are France really in desperate need for him?

They aren't short of talent & he isn't exactly going to win them games. Not to mention, Deschamps being awkward once again.

Player fully recovering - both parties win.

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I get that, but are France really in desperate need for him?

They aren't short of talent & he isn't exactly going to him them games. Not to mention, Deschamps being awkward once again.

Player fully recovering - both parties win.

Don't' desperately need him but this is there final two games before the Euros and you want your best players. You think Moldova would be easy win and he hopefully is left out, however Albania aren't pushovers. And if he is fit to play for us, Deschamps will take him, especially when top spot, let qualification alone is not assured.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Most INT teams call up players regardless of their fitness. France shouldn't be calling Kante up again for starters. emoji19.png

If it was anything serious, think Southgate would have known about it and just called someone else up instead instead of being forced to do it later. 

As for Kante, Deschamps said this...

Don't' desperately need him but this is there final two games before the Euros and you want your best players. You think Moldova would be easy win and he hopefully is left out, however Albania aren't pushovers. And if he is fit to play for us, Deschamps will take him, especially when top spot, let qualification alone is not assured.
Just seems overkill IMO. I wouldn't even be having this discussion if we were talking about Mali.

Let's just hope Saturday & next week goes well.

If it was anything serious, think Southgate would have known about it and just called someone else up instead instead of being forced to do it later. 

I just want everyone to be extra cautious at this point. Far too many recurring injuries at this stage

Just now, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I just want everyone to be extra cautious at this point. Far too many recurring injuries at this stage

Let's see if Mancini calls up Jorginho and/or Emerson...

His resilience will come in handy for the rest of his career. It has already earned him a starting spot given he would hardly been given the chance from the go if RLC and Kante had been fit fornthe starr of the season

I read an article about what  predictors are the best to know if an young athlete will be able to perform at the highest level of their sport. The number one indicator is how quickly does their body recover from injury. One of the points the article made was that athletes acquire minor injuries all the time in training and games. Those that recover fast miss much less training and game time than those who do not heal quickly. So they advance with skills much faster.

Are his legs made of steel or something? Twice now he's gone off with what looked like a very nasty injury only to be available to play again days later.
He's like the anti Robben.
He had some minor ankle injuries. Those heal quite fast. I once and a while also get them. Muscle injuries like hamstring pulls are way worse or achilles or knee tendon injuries.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...