Mason Mount

the wes

11 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Good game. Was industrious as always. But given how puli, CHO and willian have performed, won't be surprised if those 3 start behind tammy soon.

CHO? His performances have been nothing special, he is far from displacing Mount who at the moment is an integral player.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

CHO? His performances have been nothing special, he is far from displacing Mount who at the moment is an integral player.

And it's to offensive to play like that. But RLC or Kovacic can easily start over Mount with Jorginho and Kante. 

30 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I did not like his performances in recent weeks, but I think he played quite good today. He still lacks in creativity though

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I still think his decisions in the final third can improve, 100%, I felt this watching him play for Derby as well last season but even then he still has a big impact on how we play in the final third.

What strikes me is though, he isnt afraid to take responsibility and have a dig as well. After a season of watching Ross get into similar positions and deciding to try play a cute pass through 5 or 6 people or playing safe instead, it is a welcome change. 

Goals was always gonna be a concern this season but between him, Tammy, Callum and Pulisic so far theyve accounted for 17 goals and 8 assists, which means the young guys have all had an involvement in 25 goals weve scored this season in the PL (if I am reading this right). 

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/15/Show/England-Chelsea 

All the info is from there.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I did not like his performances in recent weeks, but I think he played quite good today. He still lacks in creativity though

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

I still think his decisions in the final third can improve, 100%, I felt this watching him play for Derby as well last season but even then he still has a big impact on how we play in the final third.

What strikes me is though, he isnt afraid to take responsibility and have a dig as well. After a season of watching Ross get into similar positions and deciding to try play a cute pass through 5 or 6 people or playing safe instead, it is a welcome change. 

Goals was always gonna be a concern this season but between him, Tammy, Callum and Pulisic so far theyve accounted for 17 goals and 8 assists, which means the young guys have all had an involvement in 25 goals weve scored this season in the PL (if I am reading this right). 

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/15/Show/England-Chelsea 

All the info is from there.

My only concern is his constant over hit passes. I absolutely love his bravery. I think he's a warrior. We need that type of mentality on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

*put shit stirrer hat on*

Mount didn't exactly give a convincing/committed response to the idea of moving to Real Madrid/Barcelona in the future in his presser today. 

That doesn't surprise me.

Very few players, even HG lads, will outrightly declare themselves a one club man at such an early stage in their career.

Even JT didn't start declaring he wanted to stay with us for his whole career until 25 upwards iirc, and even after that there were rumours of City.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

That doesn't surprise me.

Very few players, even HG lads, will outrightly declare themselves a one club man at such an early stage in their career.

Even JT didn't start declaring he wanted to stay with us for his whole career until 25 upwards iirc, and even after that there were rumours of City.

Why limit your own options in a sport that can twist your career inside out within a matter of months. Especially at this club where chaos ensues.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Why limit your own options in a sport that can twist your career inside out within a matter of months. Especially at this club where chaos ensues.

We're hardly the only big club where's the chaos. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Arsenal, Man United to name a few. 

On 24/10/2019 at 0:50 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Both, along with Callum, still have a lot to prove. I think the media is assessing Mason as if he's further along currently than in fact he really is. Callum has shown his fabulous talent but more often than not he hasn't done much with it. Ruben maybe, maybe, was about to have a breakout before the injury but it is definitely still a maybe.

Completely agree, but what I've seen from Cheek before his injury is waaaaay more impressive than what I've seen from Mount. Mount still look pretty raw for me.