• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Drinkwater
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Within the space of 3 seconds, 2 different players of ours in 2 different positions of the pitch, randomly hoofed it upfield into nowhere because they had no balls to hold the ball. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, all but 1 of Liverpool's best attacking players are on the bench. And they're outplaying us in every single way. 

Conte. Got. It. Wrong. Say it with me. Flukey goals withstanding.

The whole point of playing a midfield 3 was to fit Fabregas. 

Now we play a midfield 3 with Drinkwater, who I believe has never played it before. 

We sacrifice an additional forward player, for, what exactly? 'Stability' which is clearly not there?

I can't remember seeing such an obviously flawed line-up from us.

Never winning the CL with the likes of Drinkwater and Bakayoko starting for us, it's not even a rational debate to have; it's like thinking a 14 year old will win Formula 1 titles against the greats. 

I have to ask, because his continued presence without adding quality only furthers my bitterness - is Bakayoko still carrying an injury? Is he still adapting? Is this one of those games in which his potential is further unlocked and he's better next game?

Professor chaos my arse. Never seen a player put in less effort for us, not one single player. Would blow off my arm to swap him with Meireles or Tiago.

maxresdefault.jpg