Lorenzo Pellegrini

the wes

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a typical English piece of journalism.

They don't know what Roma went through to get him. They don't know how influential Lorenzo himself was to ensuring it was only Roma he signed for.

He grew up supporting the team, and originally came through their academy; then add the fact this is another year of Roma's mini-resurgence...topped off with the fact he's still developing, and nowhere near ready to start for a team aiming for the Premier League + CL title.

It's disrespectful to Serie A to pump out crap like this, as if they're some bottom-feeders to pick players from. 99% of Serie A's best players + best prospects stay in Serie A. Just look at their strikers. Belotti. Icardi. Mertens. Higuain. Dzeko. Immobile. All continue to stay. None could be pried away, because in Italy it's understood that Serie A is getting back to where they belong. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2017 at 11:40 AM, Leif said:

Such a typical English piece of journalism.

They don't know what Roma went through to get him. They don't know how influential Lorenzo himself was to ensuring it was only Roma he signed for.

He grew up supporting the team, and originally came through their academy; then add the fact this is another year of Roma's mini-resurgence...topped off with the fact he's still developing, and nowhere near ready to start for a team aiming for the Premier League + CL title.

It's disrespectful to Serie A to pump out crap like this, as if they're some bottom-feeders to pick players from. 99% of Serie A's best players + best prospects stay in Serie A. Just look at their strikers. Belotti. Icardi. Mertens. Higuain. Dzeko. Immobile. All continue to stay. None could be pried away, because in Italy it's understood that Serie A is getting back to where they belong. 

I, for one, hope that Serie A does rise to the top again. I don't know why, maybe because I grew up watching Football Italia on channel 4. 'GOAAALLL LAZZZZIOOOOO'.

Nostalgia I guess.

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You