test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLyon

Houssem Aouar

Started by BlueLyon,

28 posts in this topic

Not linked with us at all, but I think its worth to create a thread, he will be big player one day and linked with everyone. 

Played brilliant against troyes tonight, fantastic talent. 

Ligue 1 has some amazing talent these days, Malcom from Bordeaux is another.

Jesus this kid is too good. 

Get him before the hype comes in. Seriously perfect midfielder for our team. 

He is young and needs time and regular time, but he is already playing at very high level there, much like Mbappe did last season, but he isnt in CL and no one knows him yet. 

On 09/12/2017 at 11:31 PM, ja1 said:

Ndombele is another one I'm keeping my eye on

Lyon have lots of interesting young talents coming through. 

the wes likes this

Why haven't we been more seriosly linked with this guy? From various reports Ive read it does seem Sarri really likes him and has asked the board to get him. But all the serious links I'm seeing are to Shitty & the gooners.

He does look like a very good buy.

Who is this £30m Lyon star on Chelsea’s radar? The perfect No.8 for Sarri-ball?

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri is desperate to sign a new midfielder and has asked the club’s bosses to secure a deal for Lyon star Houssem Aouar. The Italian wants his ball-playing style to go up a notch at Stamford Bridge, hence, he is looking to buy Aouar.

https://soccersouls.com/2018/11/24/who-is-this-30m-lyon-star-on-chelseas-radar-the-perfect-no-8-for-sarri-ball/

Maurizio Sarri desperate for Chelsea to sign Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/22/maurizio-sarri-desperate-for-chelsea-to-sign-lyon-midfielder-houssem-aouar-8165503/

Vesper and OneMoSalah like this

Losing Fabregas we need to get this guy the only issue is what happens to our own english talent mainly Mount/RLC - because he plays in the role they would most likely occupy.. but for that price he is a steal

46 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Losing Fabregas we need to get this guy the only issue is what happens to our own english talent mainly Mount/RLC - because he plays in the role they would most likely occupy.. but for that price he is a steal

What we really need is an AMC thats going to give us goals and assists. Right now sadly we don't have one with us that cab do that,

I was hoping one of our 3 RLC/Barkley/Matt K would step up and fo it but seems unlikely.

We really should be looking at Fekir

Vesper and jernej93 like this

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What we really need is an AMC thats going to give us goals and assists. Right now sadly we don't have one with us that cab do that,

I was hoping one of our 3 RLC/Barkley/Matt K would step up and fo it but seems unlikely.

Did you ever check out Pablo Sarabia?

He is the dogs bollocks

Unionjack likes this

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Tbh Kovacic is more suited to Kante position :) I think RLC is our only true attacking midfielder that could do damage in final third ... 

bluesman2610 likes this

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

Tbh Kovacic is more suited to Kante position :) I think RLC is our only true attacking midfielder that could do damage in final third ... 

I'd play him as striker right now TBH.

Hes just not capable of holding form I dont think to offer us many goals tho. It does my head in as both him and Barkley should be doing it right now - standing up and proving themselves.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Did you ever check out Pablo Sarabia?

He is the dogs bollocks

You know I check out your recs Mrs!

Dirt cheap at £18 mil eh. Looks like RM have him in their sights.

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You know I check out your recs Mrs!

Dirt cheap at £18 mil eh. Looks like RM have him in their sights.

£18m? he will be at least £50m, he is tracking to 30 goals and 16 assists as an AMF

Just now, Vesper said:

£18m? he will be at least £50m, he is tracking to 30 goals and 16 assists as an AMF

Hes got a €18mill buy out clause

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Hes got a €18mill buy out clause

ahhh, YESSSS, I had forgotten that, I found it way back in the summer, before he blew up

I knew there was a reason I had him as top 5 deal in world

ffs 15m quid for him is INSANE LOW!!!!

Unionjack likes this