Houssem Aouar

BlueLyon

Not linked with us at all, but I think its worth to create a thread, he will be big player one day and linked with everyone. 

Played brilliant against troyes tonight, fantastic talent. 

Ligue 1 has some amazing talent these days, Malcom from Bordeaux is another.

• 1 month later...

Jesus this kid is too good. 

Get him before the hype comes in. Seriously perfect midfielder for our team. 

He is young and needs time and regular time, but he is already playing at very high level there, much like Mbappe did last season, but he isnt in CL and no one knows him yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why haven't we been more seriosly linked with this guy? From various reports Ive read it does seem Sarri really likes him and has asked the board to get him. But all the serious links I'm seeing are to Shitty & the gooners.

He does look like a very good buy.

Who is this £30m Lyon star on Chelsea’s radar? The perfect No.8 for Sarri-ball?

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri is desperate to sign a new midfielder and has asked the club’s bosses to secure a deal for Lyon star Houssem Aouar. The Italian wants his ball-playing style to go up a notch at Stamford Bridge, hence, he is looking to buy Aouar.

https://soccersouls.com/2018/11/24/who-is-this-30m-lyon-star-on-chelseas-radar-the-perfect-no-8-for-sarri-ball/

Maurizio Sarri desperate for Chelsea to sign Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/22/maurizio-sarri-desperate-for-chelsea-to-sign-lyon-midfielder-houssem-aouar-8165503/

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Losing Fabregas we need to get this guy the only issue is what happens to our own english talent mainly Mount/RLC - because he plays in the role they would most likely occupy.. but for that price he is a steal

What we really need is an AMC thats going to give us goals and assists. Right now sadly we don't have one with us that cab do that,

I was hoping one of our 3 RLC/Barkley/Matt K would step up and fo it but seems unlikely.

We really should be looking at Fekir

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What we really need is an AMC thats going to give us goals and assists. Right now sadly we don't have one with us that cab do that,

I was hoping one of our 3 RLC/Barkley/Matt K would step up and fo it but seems unlikely.

Did you ever check out Pablo Sarabia?

He is the dogs bollocks

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Tbh Kovacic is more suited to Kante position :) I think RLC is our only true attacking midfielder that could do damage in final third ... 

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

Tbh Kovacic is more suited to Kante position :) I think RLC is our only true attacking midfielder that could do damage in final third ... 

I'd play him as striker right now TBH.

Hes just not capable of holding form I dont think to offer us many goals tho. It does my head in as both him and Barkley should be doing it right now - standing up and proving themselves.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You