Why not come to Wycombe Wanderers this weekend?

Hello all,

Wycombe fan here in peace. With the international break upon us, I would like to cordially invite you all to take in some League Two football at Adams Park, High Wycombe this coming Saturday, where the mighty Chairboys will take on Forest Green Rovers, those famous vegan warriors. If you are sick of the corporate Premier League, and decry the loss of that sense of connection, fear not - we can offer agricultural tackles, sky high long balls and sections of terracing that will have you nostalgic for the 1980s!

On a serious note, we boast the strongest footballer on the planet in Adebayo Akinfenwa, one of the most pleasant grounds in the country in Adams Park, and a fan owned club that is known for it's friendliness. To top it all, our league scorelines this year have been 2-2, 3-2, 2-4, and 3-2, so I can almost...almost, guarantee a feast of goals.

As if all of that was not enough, we have a folky original song, that can be downloaded for free:

I would say I like it, but then I did write it!

So, if you fancy catching some League Two football this weekend, come on down to Adams Park, High Wycombe! Everyone is welcome.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note, I was a steward at Stamford Bridge for a season once. I can't remember the exact year, I think it was 1997, but I know it was when the stadium had three sides with a stand being rebuilt. My claim to fame is standing next to Gianfranco Zola as he readied himself to take a corner kick. Being 6"4, the lad looked rather small to me!

2 hours ago, Michael Shevlane said:

On a different note, I was a steward at Stamford Bridge for a season once. I can't remember the exact year, I think it was 1997, but I know it was when the stadium had three sides with a stand being rebuilt. My claim to fame is standing next to Gianfranco Zola as he readied himself to take a corner kick. Being 6"4, the lad looked rather small to me!

I went to Wycombe when we played you in a pre season friendly in 2003 Zola scored a brilliant goal. Long way from the station to the ground on the bus well it was for me I had to tell the driver to let me off early as I was dying for a piss !.