• Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I just saw this. I've also just learned that these greedy fucking assholes at NBC have locked some games behind a paywall that were all free last season. And it costs $50!!! This is complete bullshit.

Been looking forward to the game for weeks and now I have to get lucky on YouTube and find a 240p stream. Just fuck off!

Yeah that premier league pass is a complete ripoff. I really Enjoy the coverage NBCSN provides, but its absolutely absurd they will try to price gouge us now. It is even more absurd they cant find a station, under their vast array of networks, that could show this game live. NBCSN,MSNBC,E!,Bravo, ,CNBC,SYFY, Oxygen, and the USA network all showed live matches on the last day of the season in May. Why couldnt they find one of these stations to show our match? None of these stations are even showing new programming right now.

I know NBCSN has Arsenal

CNBC has spuds

there are still 5 NBC stations, not even counting the local NBC affiliate which is showing the United-Stoke game at noon, which are available to show a live game right now.

I will have to find a poor stream too, or maybe this is a sign to clean up since we have relatives coming to stay with us in Atlanta to escape Irma<_<

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hopefully Cesc is in midfield and not in an advance position. We want him with as much space and freedom as possible, not in crowded areas around the box where he can be bullied.

I think he's going to play more of a number 10 role today be very interesting.

Maybe the two up top will create cesc more space.