test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Leicester 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

246 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Our first real test. 

I presume this is a joke. Our Wembley visit was a warm up?

It's Spurs. Of course it was a warm up.
Knew someone would make a joke of them.

Kante mom , Drinkwater comes off bench to score lol even if injured ! Gonna be great banter about who is champions now !  Can see Bakayoko having fun hopefully! 5/6 1st one on the acca get in!

Courtois

Azpi-Luiz-Rüdiger

Moses-Febregas-Kante-Alonso

Willian-Morata-Pedro

sub in Hazard, Bakayoko and Zappacosta

Doubt we'll play Fabregas over Bakayoko away from home to a Counter attacking team.

Seems like Leicester can't play their Drinkwater-replacement Adrien Silva till January having missed the deadline by 14 seconds so he's definitely out of this game.

Emenalo and Marina did bad in the window, but this puts things into perspective. :lol:

On 03/09/2017 at 11:49 PM, kmk108 said:

Courtois

Azpi-Luiz-Rüdiger

Willian-Morata-Pedro

I don't like fabregas in two man midfield he's lazy at tracking back and players go past him to easy if bakayoko not fit I would play drinkwater there 

Nice Wee video show ye how good of partnership they have

Johnnyeye and BXL70 like this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I don't like fabregas in two man midfield he's lazy at tracking back and players go past him to easy if bakayoko not fit I would play drinkwater there 

I think there's only a slim chance we'll see Drinkwater in this match. I doubt Conte will want to start a brand-new signing after just arriving a week ago, away against his old club.

the wes and Johnnyeye like this

I doubt they'll be dumb enough to self sabotage themselves by leaving out Mahrez.

For me, Kante & Bakayoko must start together. The supply to Vardy has to be cut off at all costs. Doubt we'll see Hazard from the start but will definitely come on as a sub. Also doubt we'll see either deadline day signing in this one.

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I doubt they'll be dumb enough to self sabotage themselves by leaving out Mahrez.

For me, Kante & Bakayoko must start together. The supply to Vardy has to be cut off at all costs. Doubt we'll see Hazard from the start but will definitely come on as a sub. Also doubt we'll see either deadline day signing in this one.

So many doubts :D 

Yeboii and Pizy like this

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

I think there's only a slim chance we'll see Drinkwater in this match. I doubt Conte will want to start a brand-new signing after just arriving a week ago, away against his old club.

Maybe your right fingers crossed bakayoko is 100% fit for the game I do like fabregas but I feel he's better suited in three man midfield

kmk108 likes this

On 9/4/2017 at 4:19 AM, kmk108 said:

Courtois

Azpi-Luiz-Rüdiger

Willian-Morata-Pedro

Nice squad depth

Last game of Cahill Suspension. feels like fabregas will get the start unless bakayoko is 100% fit, even then I think Conte will want Fabregas pulling the strings if Hazard doesnt start for some extra creativity. 

Courtois

Azpi              Luiz            Rudiger

Moses       Kante       Fabregas      Alonso

Pedro        Morata       Willian

Hazard/Christensen/Bakayoko are my 3 sub choices. Don't think Conte will play Drinkwater/Zappacosta after just signing them since he preaches "understanding our idea of football" 

kellzfresh likes this

On 6.9.2017 at 0:06 PM, the wes said:

I believe that Drinkwater Kante is a way superior midfield than Kante matic. Whilst in leicesters title winning season they were equivocal midfield partners, with us it always looked like Kante was carrying matic. Not only Is Matic too clumsy to really profit from the turnovers Kante forces. Drinkwater is way better on his weaker foot has a better Touch, is less ponderous on the ball, always looks to release it as soon as possible to make a forward pass. Also Drinkwater is faster, more agile and displays Better movement and runs. 

Tomo, MefiX19 and Beigl like this

Was just thinking how terrible it would be to lose this one against Leicester with Arsenal up next in the league. Need morale and form to be as good as possible heading into Arsenal rather than having tremendous pressure on us after a loss.

Absolute must win for me this is.

I bet Cesc starts this one bit I'm not sure I would myself.