• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

As for the starting 11. I expect it to be..

Tbo

Azpi - Luiz - Rudiger

Moses - Bakayoko - Kante - Alonso

WIllian - Morata - Pedro

Subs : Caballero Christensen Cahill Drinkwater Fabregas Hazard Michy Zappacosta

One of the above from the subs will need to sit out in the reserves, don't know who it will be. Think one of Christensen/Drinkwater. Don't see Cahill sitting in the reserves tbh and we don't need 2 CBs on the bench. Or maybe Drinkwater sits out, might not need 2 CMs on the bench too.

Have a feeling Conte will let Hazard start to build match fitness against Qarbag on Tuesday. Willian has been the most consistent performer for me. Don't see him being dropped atm.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kante mom , Drinkwater comes off bench to score lol even if injured ! Gonna be great banter about who is champions now !  Can see Bakayoko having fun hopefully! 5/6 1st one on the acca get in!

Seems like Leicester can't play their Drinkwater-replacement Adrien Silva till January having missed the deadline by 14 seconds so he's definitely out of this game.

Emenalo and Marina did bad in the window, but this puts things into perspective. :lol:

On 03/09/2017 at 11:49 PM, kmk108 said:

Courtois

Azpi-Luiz-Rüdiger

Moses-Febregas-Kante-Alonso

Willian-Morata-Pedro

sub in Hazard, Bakayoko and Zappacosta

I don't like fabregas in two man midfield he's lazy at tracking back and players go past him to easy if bakayoko not fit I would play drinkwater there 

Nice Wee video show ye how good of partnership they have

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I don't like fabregas in two man midfield he's lazy at tracking back and players go past him to easy if bakayoko not fit I would play drinkwater there 

Nice Wee video show ye how good of partnership they have

I think there's only a slim chance we'll see Drinkwater in this match. I doubt Conte will want to start a brand-new signing after just arriving a week ago, away against his old club.

I doubt they'll be dumb enough to self sabotage themselves by leaving out Mahrez.

For me, Kante & Bakayoko must start together. The supply to Vardy has to be cut off at all costs. Doubt we'll see Hazard from the start but will definitely come on as a sub. Also doubt we'll see either deadline day signing in this one.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I doubt they'll be dumb enough to self sabotage themselves by leaving out Mahrez.

For me, Kante & Bakayoko must start together. The supply to Vardy has to be cut off at all costs. Doubt we'll see Hazard from the start but will definitely come on as a sub. Also doubt we'll see either deadline day signing in this one.

So many doubts :D 

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

I think there's only a slim chance we'll see Drinkwater in this match. I doubt Conte will want to start a brand-new signing after just arriving a week ago, away against his old club.

Maybe your right fingers crossed bakayoko is 100% fit for the game I do like fabregas but I feel he's better suited in three man midfield