• Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois; Christensen - Luiz - Azpi; Alonso - Bakayoko - Fabregas- Kante - Moses; Willian - Morata

Go with the same 3-5-1-1 that was used against Spurs but only with Fabregas instead of Luiz in midfield so it's a lot more attacking this way. Maybe Pedro instead of Willian, but tbh whichever works. 

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

Courtois; Christensen - Luiz - Azpi; Alonso - Bakayoko - Fabregas- Kante - Moses; Willian - Morata

Go with the same 3-5-1-1 that was used against Spurs but only with Fabregas instead of Luiz in midfield so it's a lot more attacking this way. Maybe Pedro instead of Willian, but tbh whichever works. 

Pedro in place of William, i agree and Cesc in place of Luiz in midfield altough i think Conte will prefer Luiz in defense with Christensen giving way, we´ll see.

On 8/24/2017 at 2:08 AM, BlueLyon said:

But almost every time we play much better with him than without, at least in terms of results.

We have no alternatives, he is not our weaknesses because moses is decent, you can see he can create havoc on our opp defence but his final ball is just poor.

8 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Why don't we play on Saturday anymore?

Gonna be annoying as hell waking up for this Sunday morning after staying up late for the Mayweather-McGregor fight.

This was scheduled originally to be on Saturday however due to Everton participating in Europa League, the game was moved to Sunday. We played on Saturday at home 2 weeks ago against Burnley. But yeah, I will be watching fight as well then trying to get few hours sleep.

36 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Conte says everyone bar Hazard is fit and available for Everton on Sunday.

great news, was hoping for the Belgium wizard to be available, but its all good. Lets do this lads

On 24/08/2017 at 0:25 AM, Johnnyeye said:

i have a question for you guys, how would you think William would fare at RWB ?

Thought he would do good there because of his hard-working reputation, but Conte has preferred almost everybody else there over Willian, so I think we can conclude he didn't do too well there in training.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Thought he would do good there because of his hard-working reputation, but Conte has preferred almost everybody else there over Willian, so I think we can conclude he didn't do too well there in training.

i imagined he could excel in that position because of his tireless runs, hardwork on and off the ball and specially his good crosses, but maybe you´re right. Cheers

Wondering how our lineup's gonna look like.

I think Bakayoko still needs some extra assistance so we'll stick with the 3-5-1-1. Either Luiz plays on the midfield and we start with the same back three(Rüdi-Christ-Azpi) or Fábregas starts between Bakayoko and Kanté, so Luiz will be the swiper again and Rüdiger and Azpi(or Christensen) will be the CB-s.