test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Everton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

191 posts in this topic

Courtois; Christensen - Luiz - Azpi; Alonso - Bakayoko - Fabregas- Kante - Moses; Willian - Morata

Go with the same 3-5-1-1 that was used against Spurs but only with Fabregas instead of Luiz in midfield so it's a lot more attacking this way. Maybe Pedro instead of Willian, but tbh whichever works. 

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

Courtois; Christensen - Luiz - Azpi; Alonso - Bakayoko - Fabregas- Kante - Moses; Willian - Morata

Go with the same 3-5-1-1 that was used against Spurs but only with Fabregas instead of Luiz in midfield so it's a lot more attacking this way. Maybe Pedro instead of Willian, but tbh whichever works. 

Pedro in place of William, i agree and Cesc in place of Luiz in midfield altough i think Conte will prefer Luiz in defense with Christensen giving way, we´ll see.

On 8/24/2017 at 2:08 AM, BlueLyon said:

But almost every time we play much better with him than without, at least in terms of results.

We have no alternatives, he is not our weaknesses because moses is decent, you can see he can create havoc on our opp defence but his final ball is just poor.

Supermonkey92 and Johnnyeye like this

On 8/24/2017 at 5:25 AM, Johnnyeye said:

i have a question for you guys, how would you think William would fare at RWB ?

It can work I think in few games but I am not sure he has the physicality to play as defender

Johnnyeye and kmk108 like this

8 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Why don't we play on Saturday anymore?

Gonna be annoying as hell waking up for this Sunday morning after staying up late for the Mayweather-McGregor fight.

This was scheduled originally to be on Saturday however due to Everton participating in Europa League, the game was moved to Sunday. We played on Saturday at home 2 weeks ago against Burnley. But yeah, I will be watching fight as well then trying to get few hours sleep.

36 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Conte says everyone bar Hazard is fit and available for Everton on Sunday.

great news, was hoping for the Belgium wizard to be available, but its all good. Lets do this lads

On 24/08/2017 at 0:25 AM, Johnnyeye said:

i have a question for you guys, how would you think William would fare at RWB ?

Thought he would do good there because of his hard-working reputation, but Conte has preferred almost everybody else there over Willian, so I think we can conclude he didn't do too well there in training.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Thought he would do good there because of his hard-working reputation, but Conte has preferred almost everybody else there over Willian, so I think we can conclude he didn't do too well there in training.

i imagined he could excel in that position because of his tireless runs, hardwork on and off the ball and specially his good crosses, but maybe you´re right. Cheers

Wondering how our lineup's gonna look like.

I think Bakayoko still needs some extra assistance so we'll stick with the 3-5-1-1. Either Luiz plays on the midfield and we start with the same back three(Rüdi-Christ-Azpi) or Fábregas starts between Bakayoko and Kanté, so Luiz will be the swiper again and Rüdiger and Azpi(or Christensen) will be the CB-s.

352       azpi luiz rudiger

moses kante cesc baka alonso

morata pedro (willian)

I'd pack the midfield and try to smother Sigurdson out of the game like we did to Dele Ali. 

It would be a huge letdown after the win at Spuds if we followed it up with a loss. We need to set out with a powerful XI and try to dominate them from the get go. We can't go into the international break with the toxic atmosphere back.

mccg likes this

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I don't want Cahill starting, I want to see Pedro starting and I would like to see Bakayoko and Kante as the 2 in CM with Morata up top.

Cahill is suspended today and also for 1 more game.