• Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully can carry on from today and get a home win..and not have Rooney smug face shown at any point 

Shame the break comes after though 

Honestly i welcome the  break if our unfit player like hazard n bakayoko are not called to the national team. They need more training sessios to get match fitness

Will be interesting to see what Conte does for this. Azpi looked more shaky against Spurs than the rest of our defenders imo and Christensen was very solid. I assume Luiz will go back in CB. Will be interesting to see who the other CB are. Prob be Azpi, Luiz and Rudiger but after Christensen's performance, Conte has tough choice. Also does Fabregas go back in? Helps our cause that Everton go to Croatia in the week. Win this and will be feeling reel happy going into international break with Hazard coming back who I think will not be risked. This game will be tough though. Koeman has bought some good players but think we should win this.

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

Will be interesting to see what Conte does for this. Azpi looked more shaky against Spurs than the rest of our defenders imo and Christensen was very solid.

No he didn't. Our 3 CBs were a defensive mess in that first half. Azpi, Christensen and Bakayoko all either got beaten too easily one-on-one or caught out of position. All looked much better in the second after Conte had the chance to sort them out.

Way too early lineup prediction.

Courtois

Azpi          Luiz         Rudiger

Moses    Kante      Baka      Alonso 

Cesc

Pedro        Morata

Depending on health of all involved we could easily see Willian in Pedros place. If baka can play he needs to. Harsh on christensen I know but we are still on once a week game schedule and i think Conte prefers rudiger out wide between the two. 

I thought Everton were very poor against City. I believe we should approach more offensive:

TB

Christensen    Luiz   Rodiger

Mosses    Kante   Fabregas       Alonso

Willian      Morata       Pedro

2 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

I thought Everton were very poor against City. I believe we should approach more offensive:

TB

i do think Bakayoko will start this one, it will probably be something like this:

Courtois

Azpi         Luiz        Rudiger

Moses                                          Alonso

Kante        Bakayoko

Pedro                                          William

Morata 

It will depend a lot on what tactic Conte wants to deploy, a midfield 3 of Cesc, Baka and Kante; a midfield 2 of Kante and Baka or a midfield 2 of Kante and Cesc

On 22.8.2017 at 3:02 AM, chelseawise said:

TB

you cant drop azpi...