test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Burnley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      1
    • Luiz
      0
    • Cahill
      1
    • Alons
      0
    • Fabregas
      1
    • Kante
      2
    • Boga
      0
    • Willian
      3
    • Batshuayi
      0
    • Christensen (sub)
      4
    • Morata (sub)
      28
    • Musonda (sub)
      0
    • Craig Pawson
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

622 posts in this topic

Burnley will most likely park the bus and try to hit us on the counter and kick our players off the park (ala Stoke), so we need to be patient and make the most of our chances, this game will be no different from the many we faced against them. We just need to start off on the right foot and we can win this one in front of our supporters. Cheers and goodluck

ILoveLamp likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mccg said:

 

 

First game of the season and at home and already negatives , great to see some so called supporters being so positive . Yeah sure everybody entitled to a opinion but ffs 1st game of the season get behind your club and be positive.

It is very hard to be positive right now !!! And I posted that  minutes after the CS had finished and I was watching the most pathetic club in the world effing arsenal beat us for a third streight time  at Wembly, something that I never witnessed in my life time untill now  !!I I support 100 % the club just like you !!! I'm a fan of CFC as much as you !!! Don't get me wrong  I want the club to win, but this is my objective view of how things will turn out  on saturday !!! I just can't shake off that feling of deja vu !!! I love to be wrong and if the team wins you can stick it to me then, not now !!! Especially with a team like Burnley who will be ready to die on the pich before they bow down!!! 0-1 or  1-1 is my prediction !!!

Be positive all you want I just can't right now, sorry !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

I posted that  minutes after the CS had finished and I was watching the most pathetic club in the world,

The most pathetic thing I've ever seen posted calling the team you profess to support pathetic because they lost a penalty shoot out in a friendly. You ain't a Chelsea or a football fan mate your a fucking embarrassment, 

mccg and Reddish-Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The most pathetic thing I've ever seen posted calling the team you profess to support pathetic because they lost a penalty shoot out in a friendly. You ain't a Chelsea or a football fan mate your a fucking embarrassment, 

Read after the coma I ment  Arsenal.  that's way I continued it with effing Arsenal !!! I was calling them pathetic (my english is not very good) sorry if I was missunderstood !!! I will never say a bad word about Chelsea maybe for some players but not to the club as whole !!!

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Read after the coma I ment  Arsenal that's way I continued it with effing Arsenal !!! I was calling them pathetic (my english is not very good) sorry if I was missunderstood !!! I will never say a bad word about Chelsea maybe for some players but not to the club as whole !!!

Fair enough son but be careful what you post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

Fair enough son but be careful what you post.

Will do !!! From now on If I don't have anything possitive to post I won't post I learned my lesson !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Will do !!! From now on If I don't have anything possitive to post I won't post I learned my lesson !!!

You're free to post what you want but to call the club the most pathetic in the world is over the top.

TheIceMan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You're free to post what you want but to call the club the most pathetic in the world is over the top.

Well I didn't and I never will !!! This club, and believe me when I say it, takes a big part of my life !!!

oldportblue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will win this 2-0

No way in hell we are losing this one. Yes, he had a bad preseason, but don't overreact.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to see Rudiger start this. Impressed me in his stint against Arsenal. Very pacey and strong CB. Just don't think Azpi is that offensive going forward but no other option really. Really should of had a replacement RWB ready for this game and for record, Azpi  is not offensive enough to play there for a whole season and expect us to win major trophies. We need two attacking LWB and RWB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would make me really happy if Morata scored in this game would be a great start to the campaign and he will get morale boost but whatever be the case I dont want him to be under pressure of British media and the fans. We need to trust him and he will come good. I just hope that Conte can motivate the players well

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

It would make me really happy if Morata scored in this game would be a great start to the campaign and he will get morale boost but whatever be the case I dont want him to be under pressure of British media and the fans. We need to trust him and he will come good. I just hope that Conte can motivate the players well

 

Right now I'm not even sure Morata will start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

First real test of the season.

Hopefully one of our attackers step up...as I'm not sure if we can break down a bus without Hazard :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a few days, feels really excited to see this first match. Home game will be different. Hopefully all the players up for this game. Think Morata will start this. Let's go Chelsea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction for Saturday:

                             Courtois

        Rudiger            Luiz                Cahill

Azpi             Kante           Fabregas         Alonso

        Willian                                   Pedro

                                Morata

 

Bats could very well get the start but for me I hope Morata gets the nod. Nervous about the game missing Hazard/Bakayoko/Moses but Conte will have the team ready to rock.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

My prediction for Saturday:

                             Courtois

        Rudiger            Luiz                Cahill

Azpi             Kante           Fabregas         Alonso

        Willian                                   Pedro

                                Morata

 

Bats could very well get the start but for me I hope Morata gets the nod. Nervous about the game missing Hazard/Bakayoko/Moses but Conte will have the team ready to rock.

You think he won't start with Bats and Morata? With one of them out wide. 

Willian is too safe imo. He might as well go for it seeing as how Fabregas is playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

You think he won't start with Bats and Morata? With one of them out wide. 

Willian is too safe imo. He might as well go for it seeing as how Fabregas is playing. 

he very well might play Bats/Morata together but if the Com Shield was any indication he prefers playing Willian/Pedro with a solitary striker until they can work more together or we change formations. I think he will revert back to the formation our teams knows the best, my only question is whether he starts Morata (my hope) or Bats (more probable) as the 9. 

I think we will either come out on fire and win 2-0 or 3-0 or it will be a slog and an ugly 2-1 or 1-0 win. I am expecting they come out determined to send a message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.