test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Madmax

Ricardo Carvalho

Started by Madmax,

79 posts in this topic

They should be fucking honoured that hes warming the bench for them

Same goes for Bosingwa, who might not be the best defender we had but who is still 1000x too good to play for QPR.

QPR seem to be doing a City and overloading their squad with players that within 2 years they will be struggling to get off their books. Well done Mark Hughes you fucking nugget. :Goober:

Still gutted they got Bos and now Carvalho :( :(

QPR seem to be doing a City and overloading their squad with players that within 2 years they will be struggling to get off their books. Well done Mark Hughes you fucking nugget. :Goober:

Still gutted they got Bos and now Carvalho :( :(

The reason QPR are doing a City - is because Mark Hughes ONLY knows how to do that.

Sure 'Sparky' was a great player for us - but as a manager, never convinced with his transfer policy - it's almost as bad as mine on XPERT 11 - simply trying to get by...

I hope they do stay up though - and stop Spurs having the Olympic Stadium - once that's happened, dont care if they get relegated.

OneMoSalah likes this

I still love Ricky he is a legend! i doubt he knows how wrong it is for a Chelsea Legend to sign for QPR so i will give him the benefit of the doubt, he was probably just told 'there is a PL team based in London where you used to live who are offering you alot of money to play for them!' so i can understand why he would want to play for that lot but it still wont stop me wanting them to get relegated!

Duppy Conqueror likes this

Apparently QPR are also interested in Drogba, Robben, Duff, Jole Cole and Anelka. :ph34r:

They can fuck off trying to take all of our legends. They're doing it to piss us off now!

I still love Ricky he is a legend! i doubt he knows how wrong it is for a Chelsea Legend to sign for QPR so i will give him the benefit of the doubt,

That's true, QPR were never a prem club during his time at Stamford Bridge, i doubt any of our current crop who played on that sunday afternoon in October will touch will place,especially David Luiz.

They can fuck off trying to take all of our legends. They're doing it to piss us off now!

Think he's winding you up mate - hence the ninja face ;)

QPR will be relegated - they got stuffed on opening day and even Ricky cant stop that :D

just hope this is WRONG

Even if does happen it's still sooo WRONG!

I feel physically sick reading about this. Why Ricky? WHY?! :cry:

Riccy is in my opinion the best CB import the PL has seen and one of my all time favorite blues. i`ll hope he`ll lose at Q.P.R but he`s not tarnished my love for him by joining them (presuming it`s a done deal) he helped us win too much for that to happen.

So glad he didn't join QPHahaha he is just too good for them.

so since Ricci is not w/ qpha, what will his status be??? Will he get the Malouda treatment?