test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

2,725 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, Mana said:

He's almost always been like this, man. That Juve season was the only decent season he had and he (and the media) have been riding on that for years.

I always knew he was shite. He's not good enough for a top club, Huddersfield/Cardiff etc. is his level.

I was on my travels when we bought him so I missed all the hype etc.

But if you want a laugh spend some time going thru this thread at the start and see the difference in the comments.

I particularly like the ones about the curse! Lets bloody hope not.

Johnnyeye and Mana like this

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I was on my travels when we bought him so I missed all the hype etc.

But if you want a laugh spend some time going thru this thread at the start and see the difference in the comments.

I particularly like the ones about the curse! Lets bloody hope not.

My first post in this thread was about the curse. However we took that cursed no.9 off his shirt and he's still shite. :lol: So it's not the number, it's him.

On 7/24/2017 at 2:44 PM, Mana said:

...eh.

But break that No. 9 curse for us Morata...

I said "eh" because I know about Morata's history before he signed. But my heart was telling me to give this guy one more go. This is realistically, Morata's last chance at a big club. 

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

I think we need to send him on loan next season to Italy or Spain to get his value up and then just sell him to recover any losses. 

I have pretty much given up on him. It is a shame. I was against his signing, I wanted Lukaku because in England physicality is important. On his debut, I thought he is going to be good player for us. His game is very clean, much cleaner than Costa but after a few run of games clearly he struggle with EPL physicallity. I thought missing wc will help him, because he can focus on getting stronger. But nothing happen, he is still just too soft. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, communicate said:

I think we need to send him on loan next season to Italy or Spain to get his value up and then just sell him to recover any losses. 

I have pretty much given up on him. It is a shame. I was against his signing, I wanted Lukaku because in England physicality is important. On his debut, I thought he is going to be good player for us. His game is very clean, much cleaner than Costa but after a few run of games clearly he struggle with EPL physicallity. I thought missing wc will help him, because he can focus on getting stronger. But nothing happen, he is still just too soft. 

Past the loan stage mate. You dont loan out a  £70mill player in the hopes of him getting his shit together,

You pat him on the back and cut your losses and hopefully learn from the experience.

blues.bridge, LAM09 and Johnnyeye like this

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

STOP FUCKING LOANING AND SELL THE FUCKING SHITE!!!!

haha Might have a bottle to celebrate when he leaves! 7e99c8d6cdf9dd9ede1bc970fe9eeb88.gif

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Past the loan stage mate. You dont loan out a  £70mill player in the hopes of him getting his shit together,

You pat him on the back and cut your losses and hopefully learn from the experience.

:clap:

Fernando likes this

20 minutes ago, communicate said:

*points to Bakayoko*

No. Get rid. Now. ASAP.

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Who want to buy him? Maybe real or somebody in Italy. The key is at what price.

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

Who want to buy him? Maybe real or somebody in Italy. The key is at what price.

15million. Is he he even worth that?

Morata is in the same bracket as Long or Charlie Austin. 

Just now, DDA said:

15million. Is he he even worth that?

Morata is in the same bracket as Long or Charlie Austin. 

Damn, 15 million is too cheap, somebody will be willing to take chances with than kind of price. Real will grab him without even asking question 

I know its the Star but but but ...........WHY??

Chelsea transfer news: Out-of-favour striker set to STAY despite interest from Sevilla

CHELSEA are set to reject interest from Sevilla in Alvaro Morata even if they do succeed in buying another striker.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/751340/Chelsea-news-Sevilla-Alvaro-Morata-Premier-League-La-Liga-transfer-news-rumours

Nice to see him score but just not working. He doesn't look Intrested or happy so why hold onto him. He can find his feet elsewhere and we can chalk it up to another woops experince... 

Looking at the first page of this thread.. We were all so optimistic! Only over a year ago as well... 

jernej93 and Unionjack like this

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Nice to see him score but just not working. He doesn't look Intrested or happy so why hold onto him. He can find his feet elsewhere and we can chalk it up to another woops experince... 

Looking at the first page of this thread.. We were all so optimistic! Only over a year ago as well... 

He is best suited to play alongside classic wingers that cross from byline.

Vybz Kartel likes this

Well at least he is leaving giving us 2 goals and a miss that will be on every blooper vid this year!

What a miss! He would be nearing the 20 mark if the sitters hes missed had gone in.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Well at least he is leaving giving us 2 goals and a miss that will be on every blooper vid this year!

What a miss! He would be nearing the 20 mark if the sitters hes missed had gone in.

He amazes me! Everytime. He has some skill unfortunately it's the wrong sort of skill. 

Unionjack likes this

Morata is who i thought he was before his move to Chelsea. I thought he had the talents, concerned that he never put it all together, and had serious question about his mentality. 

Looking back when we were linked to Lukaku, Morata, and Belotti it seems none of them really are excelling. I wanted Belotti back then, but sometime i guess there is no right answer at all. I wanted him due to his combination of ability and mentality. I valued his work rate and toughness thought he would handle the pressure and the technical abilities to strive.