test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Tiemoue Bakayoko

Started by Jason,

1,544 posts in this topic

All u have to do is to sit back eat pop corn and laugh out so loud about this abysmal player.... Bakayoko is a turd... Sorry u can't polish a turd.... Finding it so difficult and comprehensive to understand  his skill set as a player.. He makes Ramires looks like Messi... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copied this from page 1 of this thread, was in the article thing when he signed.

"Bakayoko, 22, is a tall, strong and quick central midfielder who was instrumental in Monaco’s Ligue 1 triumph last season, as well as their impressive run to the Champions League semi-finals."

Strong? Wtf was that for the first goal, big lad 6 ft plus fell like a sack of spuds, why try buy a foul there as well? Talk about using your head, your 15-20 yards from your own box, what a clown, why go backwards with the ball under a lot of pressure? The rest of the performance, Anonymous again throughout except maybe one or two decent long passes wide. 1 step forward 2 steps backward. If we are lucky enough maybe he'll be better next season but looking at him so far this season, wasn't really sure he could get any worse, then he played alright for a few matches but tonight, atrocious.

DANILA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's an average player and ultimately redundant with Kante in the side. He's still young but his future at the club is cast in a shroud of mystery as long as Kante is still at the club. A Kante partner has to combine the physical aspect with great technique and an ability to make quick, forward incisive passes and quick decisions on the ball. Chipping in with goals is also a bonus. Bakayoko has none of these qualities and it's not even his fault. Anyone who watched him in Monaco already knew it.

He's a terrible fit for us whether it's a 3-5-2 or a 3-4-3. He's awful in either one as he lacks any sort of creativity, passing skills, goal threat and is an average defensive midfielder compared to Kante.  Why our board decided to prioritize his signing is truly beyond me and further speaks to their grotesque incompetence. 

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Decent against big teams. Rubbish against small teams.

That's not really a surprise. His usefulness or lack thereof is usually felt the most when we face sides we actually have to attack. 

manpe and communicate like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Decent against big teams. Rubbish against small teams.

Because vs big teams hes only focusing on defending and passing to closest teammate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He's an average player and ultimately redundant with Kante in the side. He's still young but his future at the club is cast in a shroud of mystery as long as Kante is still at the club. A Kante partner has to combine the physical aspect with great technique and an ability to make quick, forward incisive passes and quick decisions on the ball. Chipping in with goals is also a bonus. Bakayoko has none of these qualities and it's not even his fault. Anyone who watched him in Monaco already knew it.

He's a terrible fit for us whether it's a 3-5-2 or a 3-4-3. He's awful in either one as he lacks any sort of creativity, passing skills, goal threat and is an average defensive midfielder compared to Kante.  Why our board decided to prioritize his signing is truly beyond me and further speaks to their grotesque incompetence. 

Him and Kante make 2 players who completely unable to offer anything in attact - not creating, dribbling, shooting, playing quick passes, not even dreaming of playing quick 1-2s..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Him and Kante make 2 players who completely unable to offer anything in attact - not creating, dribbling, shooting, playing quick passes, not even dreaming of playing quick 1-2s..

 

Kante has gotten significantly better going forward this season. Even today it was him bursting forward carrying the ball time and again. He certainly isn't the problem.

We need either Cesc or Barkley or both next to Kante for a while rather than Baka.

manpe and Strike like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What frustrates me most with him is his horrendous body language. He is intrinsically strong and quick, but he does not have a clue how to use those attributes. Also, everytime he goes into a challenge, he looks so frightened as if they were going to rip him appart. Damn the opponent should be frightened to go to battle with him and all he does is a josh McEarchan impression.

 

manpe and Leif like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy will not last at CFC. I expect our club to be more decisive on moving weak players along in the future.

Unfortunately, the solid passing CM, the total footballer --just like the power centre forward is becoming a rare gem when you're outbid by bigger clubs.  May need to scout more in S. America or Spain. Too bad England has too many restrictions on signing S. American footballers who've not played with their national teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and to think the potential the club had at the start of the season with Fabregas - Kante - Matic and RLC in midfield. They've gone and spent a combined 90 million on Drinkwater, Barkley and Bakayoko and we are no better in quality. 

 

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully our next head coach won't rate him and freezes him out. But I fear this won't be the case, the club will probably pressurize to play him. Can't let 40 millions go to waste now can we.. 40 fucking million for a player who is worse than 17 year olds in our academy.:wank2:

Mufassir08 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pizy said:

Kante has gotten significantly better going forward this season. Even today it was him bursting forward carrying the ball time and again. He certainly isn't the problem.

We need either Cesc or Barkley or both next to Kante for a while rather than Baka.

 

Let's not pretend that being able to pick a pass when having tons of space makes Kante good in attacking (and his behaviour when he gets space to shoot is laughable). But if we would have only one player of that type that would be ok, however Baka is even level below.

Unfortunately Cesc can't play in 2 man midfield and Barkley is looking far from ready to play in PL yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.