test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Started by Jason,

1,129 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, DDA said:

Bro, he is awful. 

in this moment he can play only away matches 

readchelsea: "He seems to be more inclined to get forward than defend but if you can’t shoot or pass particularly well then what good are you in the team?"

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

in this moment he can play only away matches 

At this moment, he should only play in the reserves league or whatever they have in place of it these days.

Amblève. likes this

1 hour ago, zakhov said:

He should play away from matches.

ah ah it makes laugh because you say that he can't play 

Leif likes this

22 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

ah ah it makes laugh because you say that he can't play 

In all seriousness he's out of form and he's detrimental to the team's performance. We can't keep playing him and expect him to get better. 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

I was under the impression that he was the sort of playing to pick the ball up just out side our box and run at players with the ball, just like he did for Monaco. He does seem completely lost here atm but lets be honest 352 doesn't suit most of our players baka been one off them.

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I was under the impression that he was the sort of playing to pick the ball up just out side our box and run at players with the ball, just like he did for Monaco. He does seem completely lost here atm but lets be honest 352 doesn't suit most of our players baka been one off them.

He always struck me as the less mobile of the Monaco pair. From the games I saw he primarily kept his position/was used more in a zonal role. He will still improve but right now we arguably got one of the worst players from that Monaco team of last season.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

He will still improve but right now we arguably got one of the worst players from that Monaco team of last season.

Story of chelsea transfers as of late. Real madrid sub and mam city reject etc etc, old days are gone we barely scrape the bottom of the barrel these days 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Loan him to Vitesse. Maybe learn a few things and be ready to play for us by the time he’s 30 when we are managed by Big Sam and punting long passes to the ponytailed beanpole that is Andy Carroll, for knock downs to Kevin Nolan who is player-coach aged 70.

Haha man i just lost my shit :D. This good old Kevin Nolan.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not as big of a Baka hater as a lot, but thought you guys would enjoy this:  

F*** as hell!!! Someone plz flood this on all the social media account which Bakayoko is part of ... this is an eye opener in case he's still lost. 

3 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not as big of a Baka hater as a lot, but thought you guys would enjoy this:  

Talk me into liking him mate aaaf122d9e2b2ec4bfc8fcbfde4e13f3.gif