test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

182 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Should have took him on loan with the option to send him back or maybe loan him to Fiorentina lol . Roma always seem to rape us

30 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

:lol: That is fucking the most cringe worthy thing I have ever seen, oh Chelsea FFS come on.

That's how signings are now announced and to be honest our announcement was great.

BluesMadLad likes this

2 hours ago, AlesJuve said:

Not even Bonucci was Bonucci before Conte. Keep calm and work,work,work ;)

Bravo.

I remember 5-6 years ago Bonucci looked bad compared to this one from today. Conte really did an amazing job out there with him (not only with him). 

Work hard and trust the boss.

Johnnyeye likes this

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No it was fucking awful. The John Terry to Villa thing was brilliant, this was something shot together and just terrible PR.

Maybe the acting wasn't great but it still was good and much better than Villa announcing John Terry the conversation was so bad but the worst was last summer when Man United announced Pogba.

He's good for taking out headers.

Remember those 2 Dele Alli goals back in january at shite hart lane? Azpilicueta got mugged off because he isn't tall enough to take heading forwards out. Rudi is and I believe that's why Conte wanted him.

Remember last year, Chelsea and Conte wanted him already but he was injured so.

24 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Ya, what's the problem?

It's like selling Hazard for 60m & buying Robben for 70m.

10 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Honest to Christ one of the worst things I've seen 

Why? This is so cool. Swansea and Roma did similar strange announcements, I think it's funny and unique, better than just paste the "We are delighted to announce that we have completed the signing of "whateverhisname" from "some fucking club".

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Why? This is so cool. Swansea and Roma did similar strange announcements, I think it's funny and unique, better than just paste the "We are delighted to announce that we have completed the signing of "whateverhisname" from "some fucking club".

It's because of the amateurish quality of everything, unless it was intended to be so bad.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

It's because of the amateurish quality of everything, unless it was intended to be so bad.

I'm pretty sure that it's meant to be bad. Taking a video like this seriously makes you ridiculous, taking it easy is funny, important difference.

Johnnyeye likes this

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

"Thanks for your patience"

My boy toni is delusional. Nobody was patient lol. 

Welcome to Chelsea Toni !

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Leif said:

It's like selling Hazard for 60m & buying Robben for 70m.

I know children from Syria with more optimism than you...

Johnnyeye likes this