test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

675 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So we should continue having an utter liability in the team because he helped us secured a couple transfers?

Exactly. 

The opinion was actually so funny. But what to say, it's the same guy who said FL has a thing for "English" players and that's the only reason we bought chilwell. Kai, werner, silva, sarr, Mendy, ziyech are also all english 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So we should continue having an utter liability in the team because he helped us secured a couple transfers?

Let the guy be part of the squad at least this season, to enjoy himself with his teammates. His on field performances have been dire but it's not like he needs to be a starter, for squad depth he is ok, Christensen has been just as worse he should be the one going. Whoever made this decision is a cunt of the highest order in my opinion, unless of course it was Rudiger himself who wanted to be a starter somewhere else but I kinda doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Exactly. 

The opinion was actually so funny. But what to say, it's the same guy who said FL has a thing for "English" players and that's the only reason we bought chilwell. Kai, werner, silva, sarr, Mendy, ziyech are also all english 😂

Mount is shoved in the team every single match even playing above actual wingers because Lampard is obsessed with him and you believe there isn't some Mount agenda, naive in my opinion.

prehuman, killer1257 and xPetrCechx like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

What a joke we are sometimes, guy played a blinder helping securing Werner and Havertz and now is kicked out the door the same season, embarrassing nothing more to say.

Weird, very weird.

Last season ended with Rudiger Zouma in the center of the defense. Christensen was the worst and Tomori didn't even exist.

They use Rudiger to seduce Werner and Havertz.
You see a lead wire.

The season begins with Christensen Zouma, Rudiger has the cross, got kicked in the ass.

Why? Another mystery.

R2D2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rüdiger the liability? Not the guy who gets tossed around by players half his size and just bear hugged Mané as the last man when he was through on goal?

All I know is that we better hope Thiago Silva not only plays well but also stays fit. Otherwise our defense could be even worse than last season.

Atomiswave, 11Drogba and xPetrCechx like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wonder what Werner and Havertz are thinking...

I imagine the majority of the players aren't that sensitive and know the score in football. Thiago Silva and David Luiz are pretty close mates by all accounts yet Lampard ruthlessly booting the latter out didn't put off Thiago in terms of coming here.

Strike, Milan and ulsterchelsea like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Mount is shoved in the team every single match even playing above actual wingers because Lampard is obsessed with him and you believe there isn't some Mount agenda, naive in my opinion.

Mount is "shoved" into the team because he was one of our best players in the team last season. It's his role in pressing which actually makes our pressing click. The only "agenda" is to play the team that can win. 

As for your "agenda", suprised we did not buy an English striker instead of werner, an English gk instead of Mendy, an English cb instead of silva, an English winger instead of ziyech, right? 

Like it was said, by many there, one of the most pathetic posts to have read, just as the rudiger one 

Talk about him, how does he merit to be in the squad. What did he do last season to be given that trust 

Hutcho likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

“Mount is Lampard’s secret son”
“Sign Chilwell to make Mount happy”
“Whoever offloads Rudiger is a cunt”

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to TC.

Suddenly it is ...  "The secret Conspirasy theories at Stamford Bridge" Limited Series only on TC. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudiger can game much better than this, he was quality under Conte, pace and power, any danger coming and he cleared it. He would be more than decent under Conte etc. Tough luck I guess.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Rüdiger the liability? Not the guy who gets tossed around by players half his size and just bear hugged Mané as the last man when he was through on goal?

All I know is that we better hope Thiago Silva not only plays well but also stays fit. Otherwise our defense could be even worse than last season.

So you think if silva gets injured then rudiger, the worst CB of last season, the most senior cb we had who needs more hand holding than tomori and AC. That guy would have been the answer?

MoroccanBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Rudiger can game much better than this, he was quality under Conte, pace and power, any danger coming and he cleared it. He would be more than decent under Conte etc. Tough luck I guess.

 

Any player in defense looks worse on a team that doesn't know how to position or defend.
Rudiger was good with Conte and is good at playing in one of the best national teams in the world such as Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Rüdiger the liability? Not the guy who gets tossed around by players half his size and just bear hugged Mané as the last man when he was through on goal?

All I know is that we better hope Thiago Silva not only plays well but also stays fit. Otherwise our defense could be even worse than last season.

That's really sad... we spend more than 200mil and still have a lot of problems in defence...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I imagine the majority of the players aren't that sensitive and know the score in football. Thiago Silva and David Luiz are pretty close mates by all accounts yet Lampard ruthlessly booting the latter out didn't put off Thiago in terms of coming here.

You're ruining the fun, Tomo. Go away...

Ryan Fong likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any player in defense looks worse on a team that doesn't know how to position or defend.
Rudiger was good with Conte and is good at playing in one of the best national teams in the world such as Germany.
No, he is not good in the German national team. Have you seen him play for them?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

mkh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, prehuman said:

Any player in defense looks worse on a team that doesn't know how to position or defend.
Rudiger was good with Conte and is good at playing in one of the best national teams in the world such as Germany.

That because apart from Sule and now Ginter, their other CBs are bang average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Mount is "shoved" into the team because he was one of our best players in the team last season. It's his role in pressing which actually makes our pressing click. The only "agenda" is to play the team that can win. 

As for your "agenda", suprised we did not buy an English striker instead of werner, an English gk instead of Mendy, an English cb instead of silva, an English winger instead of ziyech, right? 

Like it was said, by many there, one of the most pathetic posts to have read, just as the rudiger one 

Talk about him, how does he merit to be in the squad. What did he do last season to be given that trust 

Dunno you tell me what did Christensen do to be given that trust when he ended the season below Zouma and Rudiger? I never said he only obsessed with bringing English player that's just you projecting words I never said. Thing is it's obvious for anyone Chilwell and Rice are average to moderately good players, that's about it. For the prices quoted we got/will get rinsed simple as that. Plenty players better than them and cheaper, said by many not just me and it's not even a mystery, last time I saw Rice he embarrassed himself with that pass from Sancho.

>The only "agenda" is to play the team that can win. 

Sure thing like Frank ostracized Alonso, Giroud, Tomori, Jorginho, Pedro for months because it was obvious in the detriment of the team to play an out of form and injured Tammy, useless Bats and Emerson, run Willian into the ground, put make shift Mount on the wings or continuing to play Christensen.

And I repeat if the one shoving Rudiger out of the team is someone else not him it's a disgrace and goes to show how little respect some have for players. I like how Rudiger is plain shit on field and deemed not worthy of a place in the squad but all of you didn't seem to mind when he worked his ass to help get top German talents here, something he wasn't even supposed to be doing because it wasn't his job. Lack of respect simple as that.

 

Probably decided after Lampard finally saw Tomori is useful after he was forced to play him, can't even make this shit up. Rudiger "the donkey" and Kepa we're pretty good before Lampard. How convenient they went to shit right after Lampard started messing with the defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Dunno you tell me what did Christensen do to be given that trust when he ended the season below Zouma and Rudiger? I never said he only obsessed with bringing English player that's just you projecting words I never said. Thing is it's obvious for anyone Chilwell and Rice are average to moderately good players, that's about it. For the prices quoted we got/will get rinsed simple as that. Plenty players better than them and cheaper, said by many not just me and it's not even a mystery, last time I saw Rice he embarrassed himself with that pass from Sancho.

>The only "agenda" is to play the team that can win. 

Sure thing like Frank ostracized Alonso, Giroud, Tomori, Jorginho, Pedro for months because it was obvious in the detriment of the team to play an out of form and injured Tammy, useless Bats and Emerson, run Willian into the ground, put make shift Mount on the wings or continuing to play Christensen.

And I repeat if the one shoving Rudiger out of the team is someone else not him it's a disgrace and goes to show how little respect some have for players. I like how Rudiger is plain shit on field and deemed not worthy of a place in the squad but all of you didn't seem to mind when he worked his ass to help get top German talents here, something he wasn't even supposed to be doing because it wasn't his job. Lack of respect simple as that.

 

Probably decided after Lampard finally saw Tomori is useful after he was forced to play him, can't even make this shit up. Rudiger "the donkey" and Kepa we're pretty good before Lampard. How convenient they went to shit right after Lampard started messing with the defense.

There is so much bullshit in this one single post that it's literally impossible to deal with it. 😂

Specially the kepa part. He can't stop the ball, since his SARRI FIASCO, but somehow even THAT is on FL. 

What. A. Joke. 

bigbluewillie, Hutcho and Ryan Fong like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.