test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

328 posts in this topic
34 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Škriniarm was me texting off my face at 3am lol But I got it right in the end - Milan Škriniar (SVK, 23 – Inter Milan)

But agree with the rest too

As for Rudi it does look like it was a on purpose stamp for whatever reason and I know if it had been a player from another team doing it to one of our own we would be in meltdown mode.

Vid is here

Benjamin Pavard left BLOODIED after this ‘stamp’ from Antonio Rudiger – WATCH

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1014303/Benjamin-Pavard-Antonio-Rudiger-stamp-video-France-Germany#t=38s

Rudiger should be banned 5 games for violent conduct. Now you KNOW I am a fair bint, lolol. He crossed the line badly. I am embarrassed he represents us atm. It was a thuggish move. I would be going bonkers if that twat Rio had done that to Ashley Cole back in the day.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Rudiger should be banned 5 games for violent conduct. Now you KNOW I am a fair bint, lolol. He crossed the line badly. I am embarrassed he represents us atm. It was a thuggish move. I would be going bonkers if that twat Rio had done that to Ashley Cole back in the day.

I'm afraid I feel the same and tho it sickens me to think 5 games we could lose him for I'd be happier with 3. But I do think it should be for internationals only (clutching at straws)

Awful to say but actually a shame it wasn't DL cause I'd like more experience of an AC - Rudii partnership

Deliberate stamps to the neck should result in life bans imo', not saying it was necessarily 

Unionjack likes this

On 9/7/2018 at 1:36 PM, El P. said:

So our both starting CBs are crazy, great!

He looks Psycho anyways - he should build on it tho. Get a real rep for being bonkers! Keep opposition well away from him.

Get hjimself a thousand yard stare, a nervous twitch, growl and stare at the other team in the tunnel, headbut the walls, punch our own players!

OK MIGHT be a bit overboard but we have always had strong defenders and right now (in general) we are going for the smaller more skillful,creative players. We are going to get to a stage where we are going to NEED tough defenders at some point.

Having Rudi with a rightly or wrongly earned psycho rep could come in handy.

On 9/7/2018 at 4:46 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Looks psychopathic

Like I put earlier that could be a good thing!

Stop your messing around
Better think of your future
Time you straighten right out
Creating problems for Chelsea

'Maurizio Sarri's style is much better than Antonio Conte's, it makes you feel alive': Antonio Rudiger happy under new Chelsea boss...but admits surprise at 100 per cent start to season

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6146685/Antonio-Rudiger-claims-Maurizio-Sarris-style-better-predecessor-Antonio-Contes.html

Rüdiger has actually been our best CB this season so far but of course people will overlook the good he’s done and focus on the few mistakes/errors. 

11Drogba and Vesper like this

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Rüdiger has actually been our best CB this season so far but of course people will overlook the good he’s done and focus on the few mistakes/errors. 

No one doubts his talent and influence. He just has a hot head at times, needs to cut it out before it costs the team. 

Luiz has been his only partner, so there isn't much to discuss.  

The former has been a cause for concern from the get go. Things have been going well results wise, but Sarri needs to drop underperforming players before they cost us.

Vesper and Unionjack like this

Chelsea: Sarri, Jorginho moulding Antonio Rudiger for a long-desired role

https://theprideoflondon.com/2018/09/15/chelsea-antonio-rudiger-maurizio-sarri-jorginho/

As Chelsea buy into Sarrismo more and more, it’s becoming clear Sarri sees Rudiger filling a role similar Kalidou Koulibaly’s at Napoli. It’s a stretch, but after multiple transfer windows of bidding on Koulibaly, Chelsea may have found their own version for a fraction of the price in Rudiger. If he can become even 90% of the player Koulibaly was for Sarri at Napoli, Chelsea will be one step closer to returning to their rightful place among the world’s elite clubs.

You tell em Rudi!!

Even Torres scored 22 one season!

Rüdiger calls on Chelsea forwards to start sharing the goalscoring burden with Eden Hazard

Hazard leads the way but could use some help

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-risk-becoming-overreliant-on-eden-hazard-as-antonio-rudiger-urges-strikers-to-step-up-and-a3949771.html

“We need to learn to kill matches. It’s not only on Eden’s shoulders. We need the other players to help him with scoring. He has been doing his job very well again, but the other guys must score too – Giroud, Morata, Willian have to score. As a team all of us have to provide more goals, the defenders as well.

“At the end of the day the best scorers are Hazard and Pedro, but with the quality of players we have on the pitch, it’s (the lack of goals from elsewhere) not too good.”

Vesper and manpe like this

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You tell em Rudi!!

Even Torres scored 22 one season!

Rüdiger calls on Chelsea forwards to start sharing the goalscoring burden with Eden Hazard

Hazard leads the way but could use some help

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-risk-becoming-overreliant-on-eden-hazard-as-antonio-rudiger-urges-strikers-to-step-up-and-a3949771.html

“We need to learn to kill matches. It’s not only on Eden’s shoulders. We need the other players to help him with scoring. He has been doing his job very well again, but the other guys must score too – Giroud, Morata, Willian have to score. As a team all of us have to provide more goals, the defenders as well.

“At the end of the day the best scorers are Hazard and Pedro, but with the quality of players we have on the pitch, it’s (the lack of goals from elsewhere) not too good.”

Wonder how this will go down with the 3 he mentioned. I can totally see Willian and Morata having a fit. They do not respond well to being called out.