Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

'CHELSEA are set to go head-to-head with Manchester United for Antonio Rudiger [...]'

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/520633/Chelsea-news-transfers-Wenger-Rudiger

If this piece of news is true, I'll lose all faith in our manager and scouts. Since I am also a fan of VfB Stuttgart, I have been watching Rüdiger on a regular base since his arrival into the first team.

He is young. That's the only positive argument concerning him. He doesn't seem to develop as rapidly as thought and most Stuttgart fans regret that the offer of Monaco to buy him was rejected.

Antonio Rüdiger often shows solid performances but he frequently makes huge mistakes leading to goals for the opposition. In my opinion, he is no Chelsea material but would fit into a midtable side. With Zouma, Chelsea have a defender with much more potential in its squad. This rumour doesn't make sense to me at all. Rüdiger is maximum average - nothing more.

Doubt there is any serious interest. We have a plethora of young defenders in the making (Zouma, Kalas, Christensen, Omeruo). If we're looking to improve our defensive frailty, then going for an established and proven defender is the way to go. I'm sure we have scouted him, as it's only natural to keep an eye on every potential talent, but that doesn't automatically prove a serious interest.

• 2 weeks later...

a quote from rudiger

“I have always dreamed of the Premier League.

“I have been following Arsenal since the days of Henry and Bergkamp. I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I often wear the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.

“My heart beats for Arsenal.”

fuck him and arsenal

i havent seen much of him do u not rate him???

I am a Stuttgart fan living in the region so I know him very very well. He is no special talent and got nothing what would make me feel like wow. He is a solid defender who often causes goals by individual mistake and he is always on the verge of being sent-off because of his temper. He is stagnating at an average level and got no quality which qualifies him for teams like Chelsea.

The Stuttgart fans mostly regret the club's decision to reject the Monaco offer to sell him since he often caused goals which led to defeats. He is midtable material and VERY overrated. Hurts to say that as a Stuttgart fan but that's the bitter truth.

I am a Stuttgart fan living in the region so I know him very very well. He is no special talent and got nothing what would make me feel like wow. He is a solid defender who often causes goals by individual mistake and he is always on the verge of being sent-off because of his temper. He is stagnating at an average level and got no quality which qualifies him for teams like Chelsea.

The Stuttgart fans mostly regret the club's decision to reject the Monaco offer to sell him since he often caused goals which led to defeats. He is midtable material and VERY overrated. Hurts to say that as a Stuttgart fan but that's the bitter truth.

he sounds like a nitemare

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The agent of Stuttgart defender Antonio Rudiger has confirmed Chelsea are interested in his client, but a potential summer transfer will be made complicated by the fact the talented defender would prefer to stay in Germany for now.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2512740-chelsea-transfer-news-antonio-rudiger-interest-confirmed-radamel-falcao-latest?

i wouldn't sign any player who supports Arsenal. i've too much paranoia & if they individually fucked up during our derby against them there's no way i could see it as being a mistake

i wouldn't sign any player who supports Arsenal. i've too much paranoia & if they individually fucked up during our derby against them there's no way i could see it as being a mistake

he'll probably go till wolfsburg his agent said he wants to stay in germany

This goes vice versa too? I mean they have chelsea fan in Cech :ph34r:

• 9 months later...