test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

13. Willy Caballero

Started by Jason,

110 posts in this topic
17 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Yeah. Courtois would have lost us this game with 1-6. Worst goalkeeper ever, I agree with everything you always say about him.

The truth hurts, I know.

Willys contract runs out this summer (and Eduardos) and not read anythng about renewal.

Whats ginna happen IF Tibo decides to jump ship? We are going to be up shit creek.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Willys contract runs out this summer (and Eduardos) and not read anythng about renewal.

Whats ginna happen IF Tibo decides to jump ship? We are going to be up shit creek.

We have an option to extend Caballero' deal for a year. According to reports, we gonna activate it.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/3/22/17152600/penalty-king-wilfredo-caballero-set-to-stay-at-chelsea-for-another-season-report-rumour

Unionjack likes this

53 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

If Willy goes into next season as number 1 were be up shit creek anyway.

Thor, Starman60 and OneMoSalah like this

Caballero is "weird" (to put it kindly), isn't he? One game, he looks decent and the next, he looks like an absolute disaster. Why did he even bother coming out to stop the Huddersfield if he's not even committed about it? :doh:

And oh, there's also that nonsense mixed-up with Rudiger in the second half where we were lucky to get the free kick and Huddersfield couldn't make it 2-1. :rant:

Starman60 likes this

I was wrong about him, he is not that good. Great reflexes, but really low defensive IQ. We don't want to lose Courtois.

He seems like a street football player who is so excited that he runs after every ball, just doesn't know what to do when he gets it

Is their GK situation really this bad that they need to use an average substitute?

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Is their GK situation really this bad that they need to use an average substitute?

A few months or so ago, it was the same with us. :D

4 hours ago, Strike said:

With my blue tinted lens, I thought he was having a good game until that moment. Why Willy, Why?

That's the problem with Caballero. He's capable of producing the goods but also very prone to making blunders - we saw both sides of him whenever he played for us.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

No. Armani is 100x better. Sampaoli is just a fucking moron

The Skipper likes this

11 hours ago, Jason said:

That's the problem with Caballero. He's capable of producing the goods but also very prone to making blunders - we saw both sides of him whenever he played for us.

Like Tibo ya mean!?

Are you a regular viewer of River Plate games?

50 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
12 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Are you a regular viewer of River Plate games?

Yeah, best friend is from Argentina & a huge River fan so we watch games together often. He has been in insane form since January.

He never makes a save and then manage to keep the ball he always parries it out and back into the danger zone. 

43 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He never makes a save and then manage to keep the ball he always parries it out and back into the danger zone. 

Excellent word ;)

On 22/06/2018 at 10:40 AM, manpe said:

Nope. Sampaoli is just a fraud. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Nope. Sampaoli is just a fraud. 

Don't know think somebody like Sampaoli is so much more suited to club management, for his sort of high intensity style we seen at Sevilla, he obviously needs a lot of time to work but also at Chile but he had a lot of time to develop it and the team, Argentina is a bit different I feel they have that we have world class players we need to be instantly successful, although they scraped qualification (making me think that perhaps there is a deeper lying issue than just the manager).

I don't get how Willy Caballareo is the number 1 for Argentina though, isn't there not a good younger goalkeeper at Sociedad who is Argentine? Geronimo Rulli I'm sure his name is? He was mentioned a lot when City were after a goalkeeper..