test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

13. Willy Caballero

Started by Jason,

110 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, mccg said:

What a waste of a foreign slot 

All the HG backup's are either to good to be such or not good enough. I don't want to return to the days of Turnbull from the bench.

King11Didier likes this

54 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

?

hes good.

He's a type of keeper would make a world class save then the next minute he give away a stupid goal fingers crossed Courtois doesn't get injured alot next season 

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

He's a type of keeper would make a world class save then the next minute he give away a stupid goal fingers crossed Courtois doesn't get injured alot next season 

That's why he is a backup not starter.

The Skipper, xPetrCechx and MefiX19 like this

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

All the HG backup's are either to good to be such or not good enough. I don't want to return to the days of Turnbull from the bench.

Again the backroom staff/board over the last lot of years should have had the foresight to have a homegrown keeper/s,to have 3 foreign slots used with keepers is not good,Blackman could have taken a slot.Shay given would have done also

Great buy. Had almost forgot about the lack of goalkeeping cover post-Begovic!

Like others have said - free transfer, experience of the premier and champions league and he's happy to be second to Tibo.

Great signing!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Again the backroom staff/board over the last lot of years should have had the foresight to have a homegrown keeper/s,to have 3 foreign slots used with keepers is not good,Blackman could have taken a slot.Shay given would have done also

You seen Given for Stoke? He's badly lost it and Blackman isn't pl level.

The Skipper likes this

Just now, Tomo said:

You seen Given for Stoke? He's badly lost it and Blackman isn't pl level.

Not many games for the n0.2 barring injuries/suspensions .Only a example as Shay stated he willing to be no2 , Blackman playing and training with CFC would only improve and he has played at Anfield+WHL, league cup run would be have good 4him , but again i'll say ,you think 1 of the biggest teams would have the foresight years ago to have homegrown keepers good to go by 2017/18?! surley one out of 3 ain't a hard projection to do.

I'm happy about this signing mainly for all the potential puns about his first name! :D 

Anyway....

I know a lot of people would be upset, but I'm perfectly happy with Willy coming in this early.... :ph34r:

I'm going to log out now! :D 

the wes likes this

32 minutes ago, mccg said:

Not many games for the n0.2 barring injuries/suspensions .Only a example as Shay stated he willing to be no2 , Blackman playing and training with CFC would only improve and he has played at Anfield+WHL, league cup run would be have good 4him , but again i'll say ,you think 1 of the biggest teams would have the foresight years ago to have homegrown keepers good to go by 2017/18?! surley one out of 3 ain't a hard projection to do.

I agree with Tomo blackman not good enough for the PL we should have gone for ruudy has the HG keeper 

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree with Tomo blackman not good enough for the PL we should have gone for ruudy has the HG keeper 

How many games will the 2nd keeper get in prem? Hopefully 0 lol,Ruudy wouldn't sit on bench! Point being Cfc should have a ruddy homegrown keeper on the books it is 2017 afterall! Say it again horrible planning by backroom staff/board imho.To have 3 keepers taking up foreign slots sucks like a big sucky thing, read suckmysuckything.co.ck

The Skipper likes this

Chelsea sell back up keeper for £10m and get a top replacement for free. They get a lot of stick but there's not many who do better business.

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Blackman can't even hack league one but you think he'd be better than Caballero?

27 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea sell back up keeper for £10m and get a top replacement for free. They get a lot of stick but there's not many who do better business.

Is that Matt Law's tweet?

46 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Blackman can't even hack league one but you think he'd be better than Caballero?

Any Black man would do lol ,don't be a racist lol again (pc scunts it is a joke ) Think da blackman got rav reviews at l1 if i'm not mistaken , missing da main point skip fcuk havin 3 foreign slots for keepers its 2017/18 season ffs  waste!

56 minutes ago, Exectran said:

Willy for free is great business.

Yeah free all our willy's let our willy's be free , ohhhhhh your right that feels great . Can we make this a new shed anthem :beer:Fcuk 1man and his dog spot!we have a free willy!

27 minutes ago, mccg said:

Any Black man would do lol ,don't be a racist lol again (pc scunts it is a joke ) Think da blackman got rav reviews at l1 if i'm not mistaken , missing da main point skip fcuk havin 3 foreign slots for keepers its 2017/18 season ffs  waste!

We won't be using three if we need the third space for an outfielder, Eduardo won't be registered and will come in on an emergency basis if need be.

The Skipper likes this

Is this July 1st or April 1st?

Thank god the kit deal expired so we could make these massive signings.