test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Discussion Topic

Started by BlueLion.,

555 posts in this topic

Final table is up!

6th & 7th - KevinAshburner & Viper22 - 30 rep points.

Once again thankyou everyone for taking part and I hope to see you all again at the start of next season!

thanks Viper22 for you're energy and for the time you spend doing the table updating.

we both nearly finished in the same position in the table.

Viper22 likes this

thanks Viper22 for you're energy and for the time you spend doing the table updating.

we both nearly finished in the same position in the table.

No problem. Yeah you just pipped me to the final hurdle though!

Great minds must think alike and all that eh?

Is the new season starting with the Community Shield ? Cheers, T.T.

Hey mate. I think it will. I'll open up the thread right now but just so you know also tomorrow i'll announce a slight change to the rules for the coming season.

First table is up following the community shield. Laylabelle, boshman and Viper22 leading as we were the only 3 that correctly predicted the loss.

New table is up!

Layla, myself and boshman staying at the front by predicting that Chelsea would score 2 goals but we have been caught up with by MefiX and CFC888 due to their correct predictions that Oscar would score first!

New table is up. Well done to zolayes, boshman and KevinAshburner for correctly predicting Chelsea's loss.

Thanks to today's scored boshman is now clearly out in front, with myself 2nd and Kev, Layla and zola sitting in joint 3rd. Keep it up everyone!

So 2 games so far and no updated table...

If you're that worried about it why don't you help Viper out, calculate the score and send it to him. It is a time consuming job so give him a break.

So 2 games so far and no updated table...

Sorry mate been writing my Masters thesis over the last week as it is due in on Monday and seeing as we've got the international break now I thought i'd do it at the end of this week sometime.

If you're that worried about it why don't you help Viper out, calculate the score and send it to him. It is a time consuming job so give him a break.

Cheers for the support dude but it's ok, I don't mind what he said. In fairness I said myself i'd try to do it at least once every 2 weeks or so. I'll get it it done this weekend :).

boshman likes this

I have a feeling most of us dont have many points than our Club

I got points when i predicted that Oscar is gonna score first and got right number of chelsea goals, so yeah i will be in somewhere in the middle table.

New table is up people!!!

The fantastic result against Arsenal has resulted in a few moves up and down the table.

boshman is our new leader, congrats! Also well done to didierforever and Becky who have had a wonderful week, scoring 11 and 10 respectively over the last 7 days.

boshman likes this

New table is up! Well done to dUMB, boshman and myself for scoring the maximum 14 points for the Aston Villa game! Has really shaken up the table as Chelsea move towards their dreaded November period.