• Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Aina (sub)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/05/2017 at 10:17 PM, cosmicway said:

Arsenal are finding something and they will probably snatch 4th place from the scousers.
Antonio's new task is to ready the team for the 24th of May - it will be as tough as the semi against Spurs.

I hope the 1st XI wins what ever training game is arranged for the 24th, but I'm sure the game on the 27th will be of more importance to Antonio and the lads. :)

Although there are exceptions, generally speaking I tend not to defer to the views of ex-professionals. I've heard too many of them, talking too much nonsense, for too long, to see their opinions as automatically more credible than yours or mine. Whether to rest players ahead of the final, and, if so, who to rest and in which game or games to rest them, are questions where I would give weight to their opinions however. Their experience must give them a valid insight into the right way to approach this. Has anyone heard any ex-Chelsea players talking about this?

This has to have more than 3 goals from us.
Gonna feel good being 20 points on top of Man City. What sort of manager inherits that City team only to be 3 points safe from a Europe League place :dunno:

It's fucking crazy how far short United and City have fallen. I would be furious if I was supporting either of those teams, furious in fact.

A battle at the start of the season that was dubbed Pep v Jose for the title....One has crept into the top 4 and the other hoping the EL win gets them in.....Nothing short of complete and utter failure.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Thought we'd be getting the trophy today, but we'll have to wait till Sunday unfortunately.

Its always the last home game unless you secure it on the last day away from home, ie Blackburn in 95.

Its always the last home game unless you secure it on the last day away from home, ie Blackburn in 95.

I thought it was the first home game after winning it for some reason.

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I thought it was the first home game after winning it for some reason.

That's what it should be for me. Im glad we only have a week to wait this time as having to wait three weeks in 2015 almost made lifting it an anti climax, by the time the trophy lift came the victory well and truly sunk in.

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Although there are exceptions, generally speaking I tend not to defer to the views of ex-professionals. I've heard too many of them, talking too much nonsense, for too long, to see their opinions as automatically more credible than yours or mine. Whether to rest players ahead of the final, and, if so, who to rest and in which game or games to rest them, are questions where I would give weight to their opinions however. Their experience must give them a valid insight into the right way to approach this. Has anyone heard any ex-Chelsea players talking about this?

Chris Sutton generally can be dismissed, Ruud talks knowingly sometimes and Pat Nevin I find worthy of of attention -seems to speak a bit of sense, and he was saying something about resting players and stuff along those lines coming back from West Brom,  but I was so drunk. How he is on the same R5 programme as Robbie Savage though astounds me...