• Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Aina (sub)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I would love to pass 90points barrier, but hell give youth playtime.

Seriously when will we play them if not in such games?

Terry should obviously feature in some way, while RLC, Ake, Chalobah MUST get at least one start. Bats should feature too.

We play two home games, against relatively easy opponents and with title wraped no pressure, there is no better time to give them some play time.

Pls Conte, do dis.

Seriously, if we don't give them a chance now then I don't know when else they would get a chance. 

RLC, Ake, and Chalobah should start.  We can keep the more senior players focused on getting us the FA cup :D

What do you think will we play yoof in our remaining league matches or will Conte not want to disrupt the team chemistry before the FA Cup final? I think we'll see a few fringe inclusions (Ake, Batsman, Zouma) but will largely still play our key players.

Its all about the fa cup now , make sure we have the squad freshened up and good to go for that , and hopefully the one's who do get a chance take the chance to impress

20 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Arsenal are finding something and they will probably snatch 4th place from the scousers.
Antonio's new task is to ready the team for the 24th of May - it will be as tough as the semi against Spurs.

You think

no way we'll bury them 2-0

i'm celebrating already:D

3 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

You think

no way we'll bury them 2-0

i'm celebrating already:D

Yes, but I 'm not looking forward to see Courtois playing backgammon again, friendless for the entire match.
I 'm looking forward to a good game and I think we will see one and the final result will be 3-1 to Chelsea.

20 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Arsenal are finding something and they will probably snatch 4th place from the scousers.
Antonio's new task is to ready the team for the 24th of May - it will be as tough as the semi against Spurs.

No 4th place for the arseholes

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Drop everyone and play Billy Blood, Conte and even the bus driver.

Need to keep players match fit and sharp can see 3/4 changes  rotation and use of sub time also next 2 games

10 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Yes, but I 'm not looking forward to see Courtois playing backgammon again, friendless for the entire match.
I 'm looking forward to a good game and I think we will see one and the final result will be 3-1 to Chelsea.

3-1 cup final score pls!!!!

Won't be suprised if Conte plays our regular XI to keep them on the edge for the FA Cup final and to gather even more points.

But shouldn't be a problem against Watford with the likes of JT, Aké, Bego, Chalobah and Bats.

On 5/13/2017 at 4:49 AM, Johnnyeye said:

i want Courtois to get the golden gloves award at the end of the season if possible,

I want Tottenham to get the golden shower award to mark their last game at White Fart Lane.

Just hope that JT gets a decent run out in the Sunderland game as well as tonight........

I can't see him not, dunno about the rest of you but his will be a very emotional time for me, I will shed many a tear about the depature of JT, only sorry I can't get tickets for either of the last 2 games.

hes1ofus