test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-3 Watford

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Begovic
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Terry
    • Ake
    • Kenedy
    • Kante
    • Chalobah
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Aina (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

182 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

You're right that 1v1s are very necessary for wingbacks (marcelo, Alves, Mendy proved in champions League) but I wonder why Moses with all his dribbling and experience as a winger is outperformed massively by Alonso this season both in goals and assists. And even Azpi is a far better crosser which is important for a wing-back. 

Hopefully Moses improves his crosses because from what we've seen today, no way should Azpi be moved from the centerback position, none of the rest are good enough to replace him. 

It's why I say someone like Semedo should be our number 1 target in the summer. It's vital we get someone who's influential in attack there. 

I think Alonso can comfortable play CL level, not sure about Moses though. Alonso's the better player 

kellzfresh likes this

17 hours ago, mashimaru161 said:

Cesc is magic he wears a magic hat :D

Fuck it left 3 minutes early and missed Cesc's winner:(

hes1ofus