test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

closed West Brom 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

328 posts in this topic
Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Starting to look like we're running out of ideas here. Just getting into each others way. Hope Conte can change that at HT.

What could we do?

I mean I honestly only see him throwing Willian on, and for who? Moses has done well, Pedro been the only true menace. It would have to be for Hazard, and Conte doesnt have the stomach for that today I don't think.

Need to shoot more...We should pass the ball wide and cross like real madrid...that is the way to break these park the bus teams

James McClean must be the biggest prick in football, absolutely hate his guts.

Hoping we can get a goal out of nothing like Pedro against Everton.

We're dominating but lacking cutting edge, need to bring the wide players into the game quicker, stretch their bus.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

What could we do?

I mean I honestly only see him throwing Willian on, and for who? Moses has done well, Pedro been the only true menace. It would have to be for Hazard, and Conte doesnt have the stomach for that today I don't think.

I know he won't do it, but I'd like to see Willian on for Costa and Hazard as a false nine.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about substitutions. I meant playing a bit wider, more diagonal balls, maybe Azpi and Cahill overlapping with Moses and Alonso? There is no room at all through the middle. 

Also, we need to try to isolate and keep running at their players with yellow cards. 

Just now, FabHazard said:

Hate west brom...why are they even playing like this..they have got nothing to play for..Hope they go down 

one day hopefully

7 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

What could we do?

I have a feeling that you forgot someone... Nah can't remember