test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Brom 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

328 posts in this topic
11 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Was the PL ever won on a Friday?

Arsenal beat Liverpool on a Friday to win the league in 1989. They had to win 2-0 and they did Michael Thomas scoring in the last minute. Every single football fan in the country wanted Arsenal to win Liverpool were hated even more then they are now. That horrible scouse flange John Aldridge refused to shake hands with David O' Leary after the game something's never change Scousers will always be classless pricks.

Kendrick and RoyalBlues like this

Man I'd really love for Cesc to start, but I´m pretty sure Matic and Kante have got their spot, and Pedro has been class.

So apparently West Brom keeps the least possession out of all teams in the prem if my recollection of a list I read yesterday is correct.

Lost the last three games at home and 6 games without a win.

I have good feeling we will win there. We are on fire atm and we have whole team available.

Courtois, Azpi, Luiz, Cahill; Alonso, Kante, Matic, Moses; Hazard, Pedro; Diego

Altough I am a strong advocator of Fabregas I don´t think he will start today, because Conte will go safety first, which is quite understandable. Think we will win 2-0 by goals from Hazard and Costa.

Bring it on guys! ^_^

Going to the shop soon and stocking up on ale and champagne.....Home for 5pm and ready to drink. Me and the lad with the CFC shirt on ready to cheer on the blues.

KTBFFH

TheIceMan likes this

LEEEEEEEEEET'S DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

Win the title lads!

Man, why would conte want to play safe in this march when we all know they are going to sit deep and park the bus just to frustrate us

Don't let this title win distract u from the fact Leicester were clearly micro-doping last season. Nobody wins the title after being in the league for 2 seasons. Not in any country. Can't believe it's been shrugged off as a miracle & it's already being sweeped more under the rug with each day.

If you guys thought Chelsea was good/great/awesome/excellent this season wait till you see next season what Chelsea will do when CFC add 2 to 4 new Signings for 2017/2018 and when CFC gel with our New Players. CFC will be doing more than just RAPING TEAMS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER.

Just give us the fucking trophy now it's ours.

hes1ofus

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

That programme cover has to mean they're giving it to us right?

Hopefully the combination of poor weather and this match being meaningless to them will make this easier. No Kante against the physical West Brom may be something they can exploit, though.