• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

I have a notoriously bad memory, but not that I can remember in the past decade at least. I could be wrong, though. 

Friday Premier League games began in 2016, isn't it?

So definitely no team has won the title on Friday

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I disagree. Cesc is in brilliant form but no brainer to bring Kante back in. 

The dilemma for me is between Cesc and Matic and not Cesc and Kante

You missunderstood me mate. Of course Kanté should start, but not on the expense of Cesc. The two who could be dropped for Cesc is Pedro or Matic and im pretty sure those two will start so I dont really see a spot for Cesc in the eleven.

1 minute ago, NiclasCFC said:

You missunderstood me mate. Of course Kanté should start, but not on the expense of Cesc. The two who could be dropped for Cesc is Pedro or Matic and im pretty sure those two will start so I dont really see a spot for Cesc in the eleven.

Oh all right. 

Kante for Pedro is a good option tbh

10 hours ago, Strike said:

We are winning this. It will be trickier than Boro for sure and more like the game at Everton but with Kante back, and the team pumped up, we are winning this 

Win the league on Friday. Party in the weekend and lift the title on Monday at home to Watford. 

The trophy presentation only takes place in the final home game of the season.

11 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Was the PL ever won on a Friday?

Arsenal beat Liverpool on a Friday to win the league in 1989. They had to win 2-0 and they did Michael Thomas scoring in the last minute. Every single football fan in the country wanted Arsenal to win Liverpool were hated even more then they are now. That horrible scouse flange John Aldridge refused to shake hands with David O' Leary after the game something's never change Scousers will always be classless pricks.

Courtois, Azpi, Luiz, Cahill; Alonso, Kante, Matic, Moses; Hazard, Pedro; Diego

Altough I am a strong advocator of Fabregas I don´t think he will start today, because Conte will go safety first, which is quite understandable. Think we will win 2-0 by goals from Hazard and Costa.

Bring it on guys! ^_^

Don't let this title win distract u from the fact Leicester were clearly micro-doping last season. Nobody wins the title after being in the league for 2 seasons. Not in any country. Can't believe it's been shrugged off as a miracle & it's already being sweeped more under the rug with each day.

If you guys thought Chelsea was good/great/awesome/excellent this season wait till you see next season what Chelsea will do when CFC add 2 to 4 new Signings for 2017/2018 and when CFC gel with our New Players. CFC will be doing more than just RAPING TEAMS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER.