• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

21 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

We will win on Monday. Hope Conte gives Terry 45 mins to play the 2nd half  WBA and win to lift the Trophy. What a picture that would be. 

They won't get the trophy until the Sunderland match. Bring him on for that match and let him play one more time in a Chelsea shirt at Stamford Bridge. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Why are we playing on monday instead of weekend like the rest? :middlefinger:

i feel you, the wait is killing me, i just want our players to keep their heads focused for this one and finish the job. Cheers

3 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

pochettino isthe best manager ahahahahahaah

tottenham is the best team in the PL ahahahahahah

Pochettino is a great manager, but no one has the hunger of Conte.

I'm happy, but, i still can't believe this title race went down to the wire, when for 85% of the season it was simply a 1-horse race with a far and beyond clear winner.

Not many teams win back to back titles anymore, it's something to do with the new way of working among footballing boards from underfunding the following season to holding onto players too long due to gentleman agreements or whatever. So I'd hate for people to imagine this is anywhere close to good enough in terms of building our next long term phase of dominance. This seems more like the pre-cum, and I imagine we'll go a few more seasons without a title again - unless a lot of our players don't feature. The likes of Matic and Cahill will not cut it. Not against Liverpool, not against City, not against Madrid, Munich or Juve. No more of this average mentality next season.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

I'm happy, but, i still can't believe this title race went down to the wire, when for 85% of the season it was simply a 1-horse race with a far and beyond clear winner.

Not many teams win back to back titles anymore, it's something to do with the new way of working among footballing boards from underfunding the following season to holding onto players too long due to gentleman agreements or whatever. So I'd hate for people to imagine this is anywhere close to good enough in terms of building our next long term phase of dominance. This seems more like the pre-cum, and I imagine we'll go a few more seasons without a title again - unless a lot of our players don't feature. The likes of Matic and Cahill will not cut it. Not against Liverpool, not against City, not against Madrid, Munich or Juve. No more of this average mentality next season.

i agree with you on some points, but to say we´ll go a few more seasons without a title is far from reality, did we over achieve this season? yes, but to be fair we have the personnel to succeed, our aim at the start of the season was to qualify for the champions league, now look at us, on the verge of being crowned champions, and in the FA Cup final, all comes down to the managing skills of Conte, the change of system and the mentality of the players, he deserves all the credit he gets for making us reach this far, but lets end this season first, then we´ll see in the summer how we will do, our future success will depend a lot on our summer recruitment, i want Conte to get his desired targets and build the team in his image to make us compete in europe and also to continue to compete domesticaly. Cheers

The way this fixture is set up I would expect an open game. They need to win all of their games to have a chance of staying up. We will be pumped to finish the title race off. I see them scoring but only once..should be 2-1 or 3-1 to us. Cesc should start to carve them open. 

Can we really not get 6 points from our remaining 4 games, course we can get the 2 wins.

I'm getting bleedin' nervous waiting til monday tho.

Wanna see if I can get tickets for the Watford game our first game at home as champions.

Regards: formerly Josesbluediamonds now trying to be hes1ofus ;-))))

2 hours ago, josesbluediamonds said:

Wanna see if I can get tickets for the Watford game our first game at home as champions.

I'm for the Watford game :)