• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of Spurs' result tomorrow, win this and the league is won. Chels is never imploding with three home games out of the remaining four games.

I do expect Spurs to drop points against Palace though. And they'll drop points for sure when facing the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd, Leicester and Hull away.

5 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Regardless of Spurs' result tomorrow, win this and the league is won. Chels is never imploding with three home games out of the remaining four games.

I do expect Spurs to drop points against Palace though. And they'll drop points for sure when facing the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd, Leicester and Hull away.

Well Spurs dropping points tomorrow would be a lift off. Because we are likely to drop points at Everton. We always do.

30 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

what is a clean sheet?

A distant memory :-P 

Hopefully spurs will drop points but if not and even so we need to win win win win..and this one is horrible! Expect the trend of past players to score and probably have a lukaku goal 

23 hours ago, the wes said:

Arsenal starting to get a bit of form together maybe they will turn up against spurs this Sunday :)

Nahh be surprised. Own goal won it for them today though they do need the win..then again so do spurs 

Win this and matters less! Huge game!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It's D-day on Sunday then. Gap at the top could be anything from 1-7 points.

IF we win this, we'll win the title *fingers crossed*. Lose and hell will break loose...

I agree, the title is on the line at Goodison Park come Sunday. 

Just Win that Damn match by any means necessary man. 

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I agree, the title is on the line at Goodison Park come Sunday. 

Just Win that Damn match by any means necessary man. 

A lot may depend on which Costa turns up and given our dodgy defence of late, think we're gonna need to score at least 2 goals if we want to win this.