test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLion.

The Last Jedi

Started by BlueLion.,

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

It's time for the Jedi to end??? 

The Jedi will never end.

I think this is a reference to the notion of the Grey Jedi, and that Jedi and Sith by their pure existence ensure the Force is out of balance. 

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

I think this is a reference to the notion of the Grey Jedi, and that Jedi and Sith by their pure existence ensure the Force is out of balance. 

I always thought that the Jedi and Sith were the two varibles to which the force was balanced by. Am I confused?

Just now, DDA said:

I always thought that the Jedi and Sith were the two varibles to which the force was balanced by. Am I confused?

They are, but the Sith cannot exist without the Jedi... ergo, if there are no more Jedi, the Sith cannot exist.

DDA likes this

4 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

They are, but the Sith cannot exist without the Jedi... ergo, if there are no more Jedi, the Sith cannot exist.

Ahh Yh yh, that makes sense.

The Emperor wants to control outer space, Yoda wants to explore inner space. That's the fundamental differences between the good and the bad sides of the force.

😉