• Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

2 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

This is going to go one of two ways...

1) Conte (out of character) decides for us to play a more defensive game as we did at Anfield, and we'll get sucker-punched into a 1-1 draw or possibly even a narrow loss. 

2) Conte decides to put Mourinho in his place, we go out on the full-on offensive and we absolutely batter them. 

Can't see it going any other way, tbh. The bad feeling I have suggests it will be option 1. 

Think Conte will be cautious but I doubt he'll take a more defensive approach on Sunday. United don't play the same way and scare teams like Liverpool do and can.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think Conte will be cautious but I doubt he'll take a more defensive approach on Sunday. United don't play the same way and scare teams like Liverpool do and can.

I hope you're right. 

The United Stand [Man Utd Fan Channel Hosted by and Owned by Mark Goldbridge]

Live Stream Preview on CFC vs MUFC

Manchester United vs Chelsea LIVE PREVIEW

it starts at 20:30 / 8:30 pm Tonight England Time

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMmVPVb0BwSIOWVeDwlPocQ/videos

This game is a 0-0 one. I would take that result. I dont care about the gap. If we are still on top of the table after Everton game, I don't see us losing the trophy, even if Spurs win all of their remaining games: something that won't happen.

It's our lack of clean sheets that are worrying me about this game and the ones after.. What we does is what matters but sometimes we can be dodgy whereas at the moment spurs less so...

Get job done tommrow! 4 point gap is nothing..

4 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Everyone needs to calm down. Even if we lose tomorrow, there is no way Spurs will win all their remaining games. 

Not worried about spurs winning their remaining games worried about us winning ours. 4 points isn't a big game..that's if the worse happens tommrow. Hopefully everyone will show up and job done!

If the worst happens and Spuds do end up catching us up and winning the title I hope at least some people acknowledge that Poch has been there working with essentially the same team for 3 seasons getting his way of playing drilled into them. Their core have worked together for years now and know exactly what to do. This is Conte's first season and he's made loads of changes not just to our personnel but also the way we play.

So I hope the entire narrative wouldn't be that Chelsea choked and should be embarrased. When you think about where most people thought we'd be this season (outside of the top 4) then it's crazy we're even in this position to win the title.