test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man United 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Zouma
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

521 posts in this topic
Just now, the wes said:

Join da club mate I have a feeling that spurs will drop points 

Mostly likely in the games after next week. Doubt they'll do so against Bournemouth.

the wes and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not helping my nerves here...

:P

Imagining a situation where the title comes down to the final match week. Spurs play guess who? Man United. José plays the kids and gifts Spuds the title. Then he shows up to his post match presser and gloats about how he gives youth a chance.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Imagining a situation where the title comes down to the final match week. Spurs play guess who? Man United. José plays the kids and gifts Spuds the title. Then he shows up to his post match presser and gloats about how he gives youth a chance.

this actually made me laugh lmao :D

No doubt in my mind that Jose is going to go into this one for the draw, or at least to just slow the game down from the start. We won't flog them like we did last time, but 1-0 could be on the cards.

the wes likes this

I am scared as I have always been this season when we have played big teams. 

Costa is not in form. Hopefully Hazard is fired up and maintains his form. Come on Conte please don't mess it up. Hopefully Pochetino doesn't give Mourinho his tactics on how he overcame us :(

Crystal Palace proved that danger can com from anywhere, but I don't see this as a derby match.

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

where the title comes down to the final match week. Spurs play guess who? Man United. 

Spurs are away to Hull on the final match week hope Hull need the win to stay up in that game that means Hull will try their best to beat them if that's the case 

fuck the draw, i want us to win, can´t afford more dropped points

Yes we can afford to lose quite a few points. Getting a draw at Old Drawford wouldn't be too bad. Winning it would be special though, because we will have beaten the special one in all our games.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

Remaining matches (away matches in capital letters):

CFC: MAN UTD-Southampton-EVERTON-Boro-WBA-Sunderland and Watford (date not fixed)

SPURS: Bournemouth-LEICESTER-CRYSTAL PALACE-Arsenal-W. HAM-Man Utd-HULL

Spurs have 4 aways, we have 3.
The total strength in points so far of our opponents is 270, for the Spurs it is 266.
The total strength in points so far of our opponents at home is 121 and for the Spurs it is 143.
The total strength in points so far for our away opponents is 149 and for the Spurs it is 123.

Spurs have easier on paper away matches, but it's difficult to cover seven points.

Notice also the difference between the 3-1-0 point system and the old 2-1-0.
With 2-1-0 we 'd be three points ahead. So with a defeat and a draw they could catch us if they took maximum advantage.
With 3-1-0 if we lose and draw and they win two matches we are still two points ahead.

Just a thought, but United have Anderlecht either side of our game. What sort of side does Jose go with? Most would say a full strength team, but if they are down 1-0 or 2-0 in the first leg against Anderlecht, surely he rests players against us?

7 minutes ago, itsbeauj said:

Just a thought, but United have Anderlecht either side of our game. What sort of side does Jose go with? Most would say a full strength team, but if they are down 1-0 or 2-0 in the first leg against Anderlecht, surely he rests players against us?

They will rotate players because Jose does not know his best team anyway. But the key players like Pogba, Ibra, DDG I assume will play. They still have a great chance of reaching top 4.

Fulham Broadway and Adnane like this

Can't see them scoring unless we make some major errors in defense, but at the same time I think we'll likely struggle to score as well with Costa's current form.

Basically, it'll probably be down to Eden to win us the points again.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

This makes me lol mourinho a while back had a dig at Rafa wining the Europa league with Chelsea and he run down the competition  aswell now his main priority is to win it 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3212254/Jose-Mourinho-says-Chelsea-s-2013-Europa-League-glory-Rafa-Benitez-not-good-stature-side.html

Azpinator, Fernando and DYC. like this

I can see us dropping points.  It's difficult to beat Man U and/or Jose 3 times in a season.  I think we CAN get all 3, but a draw wouldn't shock me.

I bet:

80% to draw,

19,9999% CFC win,

0,0001% UTD win.

If Jose gonna focus on LE its our chance to win(such like City play young vs United in miki mouse).

so how much does mou park the bus?  in his last stint with us, if it was a big game, he set up with the "must not lose" attitude, didn't matter if we were at the bridge or not.  does he do the same this time?