test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

rumoured Suso

Started by Unionjack,

52 posts in this topic

Suso

(Ex Bindipper)

milan-suso-alla-juve-i-dettagli_1210499.

Suso.jpg

 

Exclusive: Milan, Suso has attracted the interest of Chelsea and Juventus

CHELSEA HAVE INTEREST - According to Calciomercato.com sources, in the past few days Chelsea have been involved on the Suso front. Conte likes him a lot and has added him to his wish-list for next summer's transfer market. The Blues would like to bring him back to the EPL but talks are only at an initial phase as of now. Juventus are another club who like him a lot as Marotta wants to add an offensive winger to his team (they also like Bernardeschi very much so).

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/milan-suso-is-having-a-great-season-as-chelsea-and-juve-have-str-29772

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Suso

(Ex Bindipper)

milan-suso-alla-juve-i-dettagli_1210499.

Suso.jpg

 

Exclusive: Milan, Suso has attracted the interest of Chelsea and Juventus

CHELSEA HAVE INTEREST - According to Calciomercato.com sources, in the past few days Chelsea have been involved on the Suso front. Conte likes him a lot and has added him to his wish-list for next summer's transfer market. The Blues would like to bring him back to the EPL but talks are only at an initial phase as of now. Juventus are another club who like him a lot as Marotta wants to add an offensive winger to his team (they also like Bernardeschi very much so).

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/milan-suso-is-having-a-great-season-as-chelsea-and-juve-have-str-29772

It wouldn't surprise me we buy him instead of Sanchez or B.Sliva :finger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see we are supposedly going in for him and have offered $0mill Euros for him

And going in for Kolibaly 90mill and Higuain 60mill

So we dont offer more than £60 the last 2 seasons but this year we will offer £80?! Cant see it myself

Euro Paper Talk: Chelsea to bring back winger as €190m triple deal nears; Man Utd put €150m fee on star after Messi plea

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-paper-talk-chelsea-to-bring-back-winger-as-e190m-triple-deal-nears-man-utd-put-e150m-fee-on-star-after-messi-plea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I see we are supposedly going in for him and have offered $0mill Euros for him

And going in for Kolibaly 90mill and Higuain 60mill

So we dont offer more than £60 the last 2 seasons but this year we will offer £80?! Cant see it myself

Euro Paper Talk: Chelsea to bring back winger as €190m triple deal nears; Man Utd put €150m fee on star after Messi plea

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-paper-talk-chelsea-to-bring-back-winger-as-e190m-triple-deal-nears-man-utd-put-e150m-fee-on-star-after-messi-plea

We're not going after another Napoli player, thats ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this could actually be a very good move. He has come on leaps and bounds, I still remember being at Tynecastle watching Liverpool play Hearts (got free tickets through work, not exactly glamorous I know but haha) and seeing him play then under Brendan Rodgers and I am quite utterly surprised hes made it to the level hes made it to. There's no doubt about it now though he is an exciting player and probably AC Milan's key man. I think if we could get him for 40M euros like its being reported, it would be a shrewd move and it would offer an alternative to Willian and Pedro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

A win win really.

Swap deal for Baka.Get Bailey and we are sorted. AND we really piss the scouse gits off!

 

 

Wasn't great with Liverpool but Salah wasn't great at Chelsea look at Salah now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

By the time January comes around they really will know just how shit Bakayoko is and laugh at us when we approach them about this.

Ssssshh!! Dont tell em! Just like Manure. Let them find out themselves! Lets get shot of him 1st ;)

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Wasn't great with Liverpool but Salah wasn't great at Chelsea look at Salah now 

Still some of us on here it seems dont rate Salah!

But I do think Suso is doing good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suso needs convincing before signing new Milan deal
 

Chelsea target Suso reportedly still needs to be convinced in order to sign a new deal at Milan, according to reports in Italy.

Calciomercato report that the Suso is yet to decide on whether or not to put pen paper on fresh terms.

The Spaniard, who has been heavily linked with a move back to the Premier League, sees his current deal expire in 2022.

Chelsea were linked with the player throughout the summer transfer window, but Milan were not interested in selling.

It is now believed that Maurizio Sarri could launch another move to sign the player either in January or next summer.

Reports in Italy have claimed the Blues will look to take advantage of the communication between both clubs after Tiemoue Bakayoko joined on loan this summer.

The Rossoneri are also interested in signing Cesc Fabregas at the end of his deal in London, something that could work in Chelsea’s favour.

 

snip

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vesper said:

snip

I've been wondering WTF this means lol adb09afe1be61ad7a1328a70df310ba0.gif

GUESSED it was an acronym so asked Mrs Google and she came up with 20 or so different ones but I whittled it down to Single Namespace Instant-messaging Protocol OR Spay and Neuter Immediately Please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I've been wondering WTF this means lol adb09afe1be61ad7a1328a70df310ba0.gif

GUESSED it was an acronym so asked Mrs Google and she came up with 20 or so different ones but I whittled it down to Single Namespace Instant-messaging Protocol OR Spay and Neuter Immediately Please 

LOLOLOL

it means I stopped copy n paste and you need to go to link to read the rest

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

LOLOLOL

it means I stopped copy n paste and you need to go to link to read the rest

Womens minds eh! How the hell am I expected to work that one out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, El P. said:

Give Fabregas and Bakayoko for him.

Suso isn't remotely worth £65m, which is around what we should get for those two combined

ffs, BARCA paid only £37m for Malcom, a clearly better player than Suso

Suso is a squad level younger, slightly lesser version of Pedro, but will never be as good as Pedro was in his prime (prime being whilst mostly at Barca), but is probably equal now, and still fairly young, so a good depth buy

our Board is SHIT

Willian is SHIT compared to Bailey or even Malcom now, and the twats turned down 65 MILLION QUID FOR A 30yo who is a ball hog and slows up play massively

 

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Womens minds eh! How the hell am I expected to work that one out lol

clip (or snip) is used on very discussion forum I have been on that allows link articles 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.