• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, the wes said:

It wouldn't surprised me city sign him they needed a left back big time it's a real shame tho I really like this guy 

Why are you lamenting losing him? City havent signed him yet lol.

Knowing City, i wouldnt be surprised to see them not buy a single FB, and spunk the cash on another MF or a winger lmao.

This guy though, is a top top player, him and Guerrero are my top choices for the LWB position, delighted to see we are at least interested in him

• 1 month later...

According to reports he is flying to England to sign with Man City. Fullbacks are very important to Pep system, and that was a major weakness for them this season. Mendy will be a monster for them.

Edit:

, i wouldnt be surprised to see them not buy a single FB, and spunk the cash on another MF or a winger lmao.

LOL why would you think that? FB are fully appreciated under Pep, you could make an argument for CBs though.

B Silva i liked but Mendy i love, his fit would be beyond perfect in our lineup but City certainly has come out of the gate firing if they sign him as well. Early days in silly season still, long way to go.

Apparently Batman and Mendy are really close friends, could be helpful for us in recruitment. He is my first choice for LWB and i think he would really be a star in the prem

Apparently Batman and Mendy are really close friends, could be helpful for us in recruitment. He is my first choice for LWB and i think he would really be a star in the prem

Could be helpful, or it be hurtful based on Michy's experience this year...

6 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Could be helpful, or it be hurtful based on Michy's experience this year...

I think it was more good than bad, especially scoring the goal to win the league for us. Fans love him, and he seems happy here. Certainly a positive end to a rough year. 

Reminds me of Clichy with the defensive abilities of Sagna, which is solid but not a compliment. Not special. Good enough to start each game, certainly useful, but would never go chest to chest with the likes of Marcelo or even Bertrand, they're a level above.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You