test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Stoke 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

260 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

What is the biggest Chelsea forum? Kinda dead here lately. 

Internet forums are going the way of the dodo thanks to places like reddit and social media. This forum never recovered after that last mourinho season. We started losing, People left, and never came back.

I remember when gamedays were so packed the servers would die. Just a changing Internet culture.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Fucking stream went just before the goal, how did we score it?

Willian free kick.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Internet forums are going the way of the dodo thanks to places like reddit and social media. This forum never recovered after that last mourinho season. We started losing, People left, and never came back.

I remember when gamedays were so packed the servers would die. Just a changing Internet culture.

threads are so much easier to follow on a forum though so it's weird that reddit's taking over in that regard when chronology is so important to a sport's match...new comments on reddit can be anywhere in the thread and they offer no highlighting of new comments whatsoever unless you pay for reddit gold (and then you have to get a third party tool called reddit enhancement suite to see notifications that new posts have been added).  

Sir Mikel OBE likes this

Sort your head out, Diego! FFS, you're gonna lose us this match if you keep doing this!

Just now, samzilla said:

threads are so much easier to follow on a forum though so it's weird that reddit's taking over in that regard when chronology is so important to a sport's match...new comments on reddit can be anywhere in the thread and they offer no highlighting of new comments whatsoever unless you pay for reddit gold (and then you have to get a third party tool called reddit enhancement suite to see notifications that new posts have been added).  

Change it so that the newest comments display first on Reddit. I follow those match threads when it isn't Chelsea playing. I like all the different supporters making comments on r/soccer. Lots of hate going on in those haha

40 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Yeah, I've had better predictions in the past :lol:

38 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

I don't trust Willian to create anything so all our hopes lie in a random Pedro curler or a Costa deflections.

You clearly haven't! :P:P

Johnnyeye, Kendrick and Amblève. like this

I dont want this Costa ...  he back to his own stupid self again. Grrrr ... get the disciplined one!!!

11 minutes ago, samzilla said:

Reddit allow you to sort by time too, and most gamed threads there are sorted that way by default.