test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

421 posts in this topic

when Chelsea FC beat Man Utd 5 - 2.

Man City

Arsenal

Tottenham Hotspur

will be in The Semi Finals.

Hopefully we get Arsenal. and make Wenger's Arse burn even more under The Pressure Cooker that is Chelsea FC Strike Force.

15 hours ago, The Skipper said:

What Jose is trying to do is very simple. His comments are designed to get us to maybe come out maybe more offensively so that his team has more spaces to play the ball into on the counter (Martial, Rashford, Mkhi). Conte isn't stupid however, and we have nothing to prove. We beat them 4-0 earlier this season.

IMO, I think Miguel Delaney (pretty sure it was him) is right with his theory that JM is trying to use Chelsea and our "defensive-counter-attacking style" as a built in excuse so that next season when/if he turns into a more defensive side, he has the narrative to lean on that "Chelsea did it last season and look at what that got them". And so while he currently gives in to the "attacking football" this season, and United end the season in 3rd/4th/5th/6th,  he'll have beat the critics to the punch-line before they realize what's happened. 

I so hope we smash them again tomorrow.. 

19 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

IMO, I think Miguel Delaney (pretty sure it was him) is right with his theory that JM is trying to use Chelsea and our "defensive-counter-attacking style" as a built in excuse so that next season when/if he turns into a more defensive side, he has the narrative to lean on that "Chelsea did it last season and look at what that got them". And so while he currently gives in to the "attacking football" this season, and United end the season in 3rd/4th/5th/6th,  he'll have beat the critics to the punch-line before they realize what's happened. 

I so hope we smash them again tomorrow.. 

Epic theory that. Sounds exactly like Jose.

Barbara likes this

28 minutes ago, iceboy said:

No rooney martial and rashford

why?

Yeah, I just saw a tweet saying none of Rashford, Rooney, or Martial were spotted on the team bus. Not reading much into it myself. They'll probably travel separately for some reason.

Probably will be Fellaini up front :D

Brilliant. Martial was the one who I was most scared about and now he is out makes brilliant reading coupled with fact they had a game on Thursday, I expect nothing but a win. Give Mourinho another beating.

mccg and Chelsea? like this

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

How about we smash them bastards and run Moaninho's face right in it...

2-1 Chels....

2-1 ain't really smashing them, is it mate? :P

I'm hoping for another 4-0!

I think Jose will stick Fellaini on Azpi and try to park the bus..hoping for a smash and grab type of win

Didn't realise all their natural CF options are out. Fellaini will be used to lead the line, no doubt.

We should win comfortably

13 hours ago, FabHazard said:

Look at the delusion here

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/ander-herrera-vs-ngolo-kanté.427163/

Reminds me of Kagawa > Hazard

What did you expect from ManUtd fans? They think their club is the Jesus Christ of English football. The holiest club in the country and think it's their god-given right to win every single trophy on earth. They're deluded. Herrara is a very good player, but Kanté is the better of the two. An absolute beast.

José is going to park the bus and will probably play for a replay on Old Truckford as all his natural CF options are all out. Remember this comment. Fellaini the walking tree as striker in a 7-3-1 formation with long balls. 

How Mourinho has fallen.