• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 hour ago, mccg said:

But more people liked him even opposing fans 

Interesting. I got the opposite feeling. Opposing fans respected him as a manager but they hated his personality.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Interesting. I got the opposite feeling. Opposing fans respected him as a manager but they hated his personality.

Mmm most fans if you asked thought he was good for the premiership regardless of his personality. But alot now would say the opposite, and thats not even opposing fans.

Utd supporters have short memories , lol yeah alot of so called supporters have short memories but yeah fcuk all them . It’s official, most Manchester United fans are from the South

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

He just can't take it, can he? :D

A "defensive" team who have scored just 1 fewer goal than the most balls-to-the-wall attacking side in Europe in Liverpool. Makes sense, José.

We aren't exactly an offensive team though are we? We score lots because we are ridiculously clinical compared to other teams. We don't actually create that many clear chances. I mean, Jose shouldn't really be talking like this obviously, but there is a slight grain of truth in there.

What Jose is trying to do is very simple. His comments are designed to get us to maybe come out maybe more offensively so that his team has more spaces to play the ball into on the counter (Martial, Rashford, Mkhi). Conte isn't stupid however, and we have nothing to prove. We beat them 4-0 earlier this season.

15 hours ago, The Skipper said:

What Jose is trying to do is very simple. His comments are designed to get us to maybe come out maybe more offensively so that his team has more spaces to play the ball into on the counter (Martial, Rashford, Mkhi). Conte isn't stupid however, and we have nothing to prove. We beat them 4-0 earlier this season.

IMO, I think Miguel Delaney (pretty sure it was him) is right with his theory that JM is trying to use Chelsea and our "defensive-counter-attacking style" as a built in excuse so that next season when/if he turns into a more defensive side, he has the narrative to lean on that "Chelsea did it last season and look at what that got them". And so while he currently gives in to the "attacking football" this season, and United end the season in 3rd/4th/5th/6th,  he'll have beat the critics to the punch-line before they realize what's happened. 

I so hope we smash them again tomorrow.. 

19 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

IMO, I think Miguel Delaney (pretty sure it was him) is right with his theory that JM is trying to use Chelsea and our "defensive-counter-attacking style" as a built in excuse so that next season when/if he turns into a more defensive side, he has the narrative to lean on that "Chelsea did it last season and look at what that got them". And so while he currently gives in to the "attacking football" this season, and United end the season in 3rd/4th/5th/6th,  he'll have beat the critics to the punch-line before they realize what's happened. 

I so hope we smash them again tomorrow.. 

Epic theory that. Sounds exactly like Jose.

Yeah, I just saw a tweet saying none of Rashford, Rooney, or Martial were spotted on the team bus. Not reading much into it myself. They'll probably travel separately for some reason.

Probably will be Fellaini up front :D

Brilliant. Martial was the one who I was most scared about and now he is out makes brilliant reading coupled with fact they had a game on Thursday, I expect nothing but a win. Give Mourinho another beating.

Imagine how embarrassing it would now be if we lose to them AT home, with a Wembley trip on the line, missing several of their best players, and against Mourinho. :P

Fuck, we better not lose this! Planets all aligned for him to look like a hero.

Thrash the cunts, please!