• Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

First big team in the cup for us. Wonder if Conte will stick with his rotation policy or go full strength.

1 game per week so there's no point to rest anyone. Go with the strongest line up. It's FA Cup quarter final and Man Utd. Big big game. I am happy that there isn't gonna be replay if it's draw. So win or lose.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

First big team in the cup for us. Wonder if Conte will stick with his rotation policy or go full strength.

Full strenght i think. He already played Costa, Hazard and Moses against wolverhampton. 

Also given how shaky our defense was that game i can't imagine him going with Ake  Terry and Zouma.

27 minutes ago, mannyfreshh said:

2-0 Chelsea , when was the last time these clowns won at the bridge???

Season 12/13

I want us to fucking beat them. Not because of Mourinho, but because they're Manchester United and I despise them Manc fans thinking it's their it's their god-given right to win trophies just because they're 20 times 20 times ManUtd. 

They have been so poor. The whole season. I seriously don't understand how Manc fans can say that Mourinho has them playing well. But those are the same fans who claim Pogba is the best CM in the League and that Pogba went back to United not for the money but for his "love" for the club. They're shit and they have an overrated team. 

2-0 Chelsea.

A New Thread Started on Man Utd Forum RedCafe.net

So, We Have No Chance Against Chelsea Then!

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/so-we-have-no-chance-against-chelsea-then.427023/

Thread Posted - By : Inigo Montoya

Every pundit seems to think we'll get battered next Monday.

Without Zlatan, do we present Chelsea with different questions to answer? I mean, we won't have the big target man up front. Advantages and disadvantages?

1 hour ago, KevinAshburner said:

A New Thread Started on Man Utd Forum RedCafe.net

So, We Have No Chance Against Chelsea Then!

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/so-we-have-no-chance-against-chelsea-then.427023/

Thread Posted - By : Inigo Montoya

Every pundit seems to think we'll get battered next Monday.

Without Zlatan, do we present Chelsea with different questions to answer? I mean, we won't have the big target man up front. Advantages and disadvantages?

""We can put someone up front who won't audition for the cirque du soleil with every shot.""

What does that mean ?

15 hours ago, Tautvix said:

...Go with the strongest line up...

Agreed and I don't think for one minute that Antonio will consider doing anything else. I don't think a squad team, or even a little rotation, would occur to him for this game.

15 hours ago, Tautvix said:

...I am happy that there isn't gonna be replay if it's draw...

So am I but only because we're at home. If we were away I'd be as furious as I was the day The FA announced this revision to the competition's rules.