test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

316 posts in this topic
12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Great...

Yeah apparently he was accidentally kicked in practice. He should be fine though according to reports he was training again on friday.

3 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Yeah apparently he was accidentally kicked in practice. He should be fine though according to reports he was training again on friday.

Good. Much as I love Willian, he doesn't necessarily terrify defenders like Hazard does. We need Eden in top form to remain ahead of Spuds & City.

Carroll vs Azpi is going to be interesting.

Still baffles me how Zlatan didn't get the edge over him back in October when the Mancs came to the Bridge. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Great...

He heard? :D Conte said that in press conference LOL

We need a strong start to kill any hopes they have early. Hopefully Conte got the boys practicing some set piece defense.

cosmicway likes this

I have a feeling that Michy will start tonight.

Either way, anything less than 3 points is a disappointment.

On 3/5/2017 at 1:01 PM, guddy6969 said:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-race-for-a-cl-spot-again.29269/page-82

Chelsea - 86
Arsenal - 82
Man City - 80
Spurs - 77
United - 75
Liverpool - 69

I can foresee us having a good run in but our failings mid season will ultimately mean Chelsea will pip us to the title like in 2015.

Arsenal second.... mmmm ?

Looking at the past seasons and seeing a trend, I wouldn't underestimate Arsenal. 2nd a bit too much maybe, but top 4? Still in with a big shout.

So nervous because we all know this won't be the typical West Ham we've seen so far this season. It being the showcase Monday night match with all eyes on them you know they'll raise their game and probably play out of their skin.

We know all week Bilic will have been studying our weaknesses and drilling it into them nonstop. Thankfully we have a manager who will have us fully prepared for this and hopefully our boys realize how massive this match is with City and Spuds starting to breath down our necks.

Could be a massive kick in the gut if we lose this. Almost panic stations dare I say.

34 minutes ago, Mana said:

Looking at the past seasons and seeing a trend, I wouldn't underestimate Arsenal. 2nd a bit too much maybe, but top 4? Still in with a big shout.

Yeah cant see them not being top 4...then the cycle continues for them be weird to see it broken really. They're good at the end of the season after the usually February/March fall away

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So nervous because we all know this won't be the typical West Ham we've seen so far this season. It being the showcase Monday night match with all eyes on them you know they'll raise their game and probably play out of their skin.

We know all week Bilic will have been studying our weaknesses and drilling it into them nonstop. Thankfully we have a manager who will have us fully prepared for this and hopefully our boys realize how massive this match is with City and Spuds starting to breath down our necks.

Could be a massive kick in the gut if we lose this. Almost panic stations dare I say.

Yeah and he would have done the exact same with City twice.

📋 | #Chelsea XI v West Ham - Courtois, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso, Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard

Chelsea? likes this