test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

316 posts in this topic

West Ham 1-2 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Cesc+Fabregas+Chelsea+v+Swansea+City+Pre

2016/17 Premier League Match 27
6th March, Monday, 2017
London Stadium
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

West Ham. London derby. At London Stadium (however shit they've been there). Should be fun.

And this is the first of two successive away league games for us. Stoke the other one. Eeek!

We've already lost there this season..be nice not to do it twice seeing how many times they've lost there already..Though by time we play everyone else would've so more pressure which isn't a bad thing 

3 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Same line up please. 

Don't be surprised matic find himself back on starting line up against West ham I have a feeling conte will want to play with two defensive midfielders against the hammers

Leif, Chelsea? and Unionjack like this

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would play Zouma has RCB and push on azpi to RWB position I would put my money on it Slaven Bilić will be telling Carroll to bullying azpi in the air in that RCB position 

Exactly!

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Don't be surprised matic find himself back on starting line up against West ham I have a feeling conte will want to play with two defensive midfielders against the hammers

How attacking are the they? Don't watch them much. 

The London Stadium or as it's better known Pikey's Paradise. Typical West Ham fan someone who's dressed head to toe in Sports Direct gear Lonsdale trainers and Slazenger tracksuit bottoms. A club whose ground is subsidised by the taxpayer and whose joint chairmen Gold and Sullivan are so crooked they could sleep on a spiral staircase. 

11Drogba, Darogba and guddy6969 like this

I noticed that Andy Carroll didnt play today. Wonder if he'll play against us. If not, both he and Antonio would be out who are their only real goal threats.

Same team as today, please!

21 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

We have a problem with headers? Giroud,Today,Liverpool,Alli...?

the funny thing is I believe we went the longest this season before conceding a headed goal, no?

xPetrCechx likes this

Ake said a while back he feels his best position is CM I would like to see conte try this out against West ham I have lost confidence in matic now but I think conte will play Kante and Matic has midfielder duo against the hammers 

23 hours ago, Pizy said:

I noticed that Andy Carroll didnt play today. Wonder if he'll play against us. If not, both he and Antonio would be out who are their only real goal threats.

Same team as today, please!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.teamtalk.com/news/bilic-fighting-to-have-carroll-fit-to-face-chelsea/amp

Sound like Carroll could play I hope Zouma plays in that RCB instead of apzi I can see west ham pump alot of balls into the box in that RCB area if apzi plays there's one thing Carroll good at is heading the ball