Under The Bridge

Fulham Broadway

For those old enough to remember, or not ! All fucking legends in my book

Ray Wilkins, Eddie Mcreadie, Teddy Maybank, John 'look at his fuckin barnet' Dempsey, Clive Walker, Tommy Langley, Kerry Dixon, Bobby Tambling etc etc

Hosted by Jason Cundy

http://underthebridge.co.uk/events/eddie-mccreadie/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Eddie McCreadie blue and white army silk scarf that I used to wear on my wrist. I still have the red away top that I bought for £3.65 !!!! in the supporters shop. My mum sewed the number nine on the back Steve Finneston being my favourite player at the time. I'll try and upload a picture of it.

Looks like a good night. Wouldn't mind going just to see Kerry Dixon to get him to re sign a shirt.

I went to a handful of games between 81 and 83 but really started going in 84. My uncle give me a autographed Dixon shirt for my birthday and I stuck it on the wall with thumbtacks (along weith an away supporters scarf collection spiteful_zpsb7dwawc4.gif ) But the shirt fell of me wall and my old dear washed it thinking it was just laundry!! It was still slightly visible but she was banned from my bedroom evermore!

Wonder why Rhoda Dakar is Dj'ing?