• Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

If 4senal won there, we must to...

Petr is right

OK theyve got an excellent home record but the way we played against the north London lot was great. We used Moses brilliantly.

We have to come out and start the game like we own them. No being friends in the tunnel. Fuck that. Leasve it till after the game.

I just hope we have the Eden playing who came out dancing in 2nd half v Saints and he had that 'Yes I'm fuckin that good' smirk after scoiring last week and not the one that goes missing or played out of the game,

When the guys go out believing in themselves then it takes a hellovalot to beat them..

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/7/2017 at 0:55 AM, appiedabbie said:

I dont understand this fear of spurs, yes they are closest to us but Spurs, really? 

I still think, even at this point, Man City are the favourites for the title. I can see them going unbeaten for the remainder of the league, especially now with Jesus  on their side. 

We need to buy a player called Mohamed, that would make for an interesting match title. 

We've already got Moses. 

On 06/02/2017 at 4:55 PM, appiedabbie said:

I dont understand this fear of spurs, yes they are closest to us but Spurs, really? 

I still think, even at this point, Man City are the favourites for the title. I can see them going unbeaten for the remainder of the league, especially now with Jesus  on their side. 

We need to buy a player called Mohamed, that would make for an interesting match title. 

lmao

On 6.2.2017 at 5:55 PM, appiedabbie said:

your a funny guy. I am all for not underestimating your opponent but City winning the league now? They still gifts come to he bridge and i refuse to believe we will get caught out in the break there again. 

Players named Mohammed do not have a particularly prolific track record here tho. Really nice name tho apart from this subtle touch genocide with a slight aftertone of pedophilia and has some cute pet name form like Mo/Momo:D

Back OT

I think we all know the lineup and it will serve us well cos we need energy and sharp mind to suss out Burnley's greatest danger which are second balls they pick up after long balls. Don't start this too open but try to gradually overpower them. If we keep our concentration high we might just edge this. If not a draw would be ok even think expect more.

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

your a funny guy. I am all for not underestimating your opponent but City winning the league now? They still gifts come to he bridge and i refuse to believe we will get caught out in the break there again. 

Players named Mohammed do not have a particularly prolific track record here tho. Really nice name tho apart from this subtle touch genocide with a slight aftertone of pedophilia and has some cute pet name form like Mo/Momo:D

Back OT

I think we all know the lineup and it will serve us well cos we need energy and sharp mind to suss out Burnley's greatest danger which are second balls they pick up after long balls. Don't start this too open but try to gradually overpower them. If we keep our concentration high we might just edge this. If not a draw would be ok even think expect more.

Genocide and aftertone of paedophilia??? What on earth are you talking about?

I'm not even going to stoop low as to attack Jesus or Christianity as we both know where paedophilia is quite common even till today. A German talking about supposed genocides, give me a break.

Someone ban this Nazi. 

3 hours ago, appiedabbie said:

Genocide and aftertone of paedophilia??? What on earth are you talking about?

I'm not even going to stoop low as to attack Jesus or Christianity as we both know where paedophilia is quite common even till today. A German talking about supposed genocides, give me a break.

Someone ban this Nazi. 

I had to read his post 3 times. That's how shocked I was. 

Do idiots like magic lamps really exist?

4 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

I had to read his post 3 times. That's how shocked I was. 

Do idiots like magic lamps really exist?

Going by his profile pic he is from 12th century and doesnt know the germans started two WWs.

Expecting a very choppy, stop-start kind of match. They'll try to do everything they can to stop us playing so I think it'll be ugly.

Praying we play like we did against Arsenal where we dominated rather than how we did against the West Broms or Hull's of recent times where we allow average sides to stay in the game.

Com'n guys, have faith in our manager and team. A lot coming on here worrying about this game, but I'm sure it will be a win. Burnley are playing well at home but it's Chelsea they are playing today, not one of the inconsistent sides chasing us. Conte will send our lot out well drilled, confident, and with a game plan to blow Burnley away. And I think the incentive to be potentially 12 ahead of the chasing pack will be enough to get the win.

2-0 to the Mighty Blues