test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Burnley 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      2
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      2
    • Luiz
      2
    • Cahill
      1
    • Alonso
      0
    • Matic
      0
    • Kante
      12
    • Pedro
      2
    • Hazard
      2
    • Costa
      0
    • Fabregas (sub)
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

267 posts in this topic
On 6.2.2017 at 5:55 PM, appiedabbie said:

I dont understand this fear of spurs, yes they are closest to us but Spurs, really? 

I still think, even at this point, Man City are the favourites for the title. I can see them going unbeaten for the remainder of the league, especially now with Jesus  on their side. 

We need to buy a player called Mohamed, that would make for an interesting match title. 

your a funny guy. I am all for not underestimating your opponent but City winning the league now? They still gifts come to he bridge and i refuse to believe we will get caught out in the break there again. 

Players named Mohammed do not have a particularly prolific track record here tho. Really nice name tho apart from this subtle touch genocide with a slight aftertone of pedophilia and has some cute pet name form like Mo/Momo:D

Back OT

I think we all know the lineup and it will serve us well cos we need energy and sharp mind to suss out Burnley's greatest danger which are second balls they pick up after long balls. Don't start this too open but try to gradually overpower them. If we keep our concentration high we might just edge this. If not a draw would be ok even think expect more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

your a funny guy. I am all for not underestimating your opponent but City winning the league now? They still gifts come to he bridge and i refuse to believe we will get caught out in the break there again. 

Players named Mohammed do not have a particularly prolific track record here tho. Really nice name tho apart from this subtle touch genocide with a slight aftertone of pedophilia and has some cute pet name form like Mo/Momo:D

Back OT

I think we all know the lineup and it will serve us well cos we need energy and sharp mind to suss out Burnley's greatest danger which are second balls they pick up after long balls. Don't start this too open but try to gradually overpower them. If we keep our concentration high we might just edge this. If not a draw would be ok even think expect more.

Genocide and aftertone of paedophilia??? What on earth are you talking about?

 

I'm not even going to stoop low as to attack Jesus or Christianity as we both know where paedophilia is quite common even till today. A German talking about supposed genocides, give me a break.

 

 Someone ban this Nazi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my predictions is Chelsea will win.

 

my thoughts on what my full time score prediction will be.

Chelsea 4 - 1

Chelsea 5 - 2

that's my 2 scores I think that the FT score could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, appiedabbie said:

Genocide and aftertone of paedophilia??? What on earth are you talking about?

 

I'm not even going to stoop low as to attack Jesus or Christianity as we both know where paedophilia is quite common even till today. A German talking about supposed genocides, give me a break.

 

 Someone ban this Nazi. 

I had to read his post 3 times. That's how shocked I was. 

Do idiots like magic lamps really exist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

I had to read his post 3 times. That's how shocked I was. 

Do idiots like magic lamps really exist?

Going by his profile pic he is from 12th century and doesnt know the germans started two WWs.

appiedabbie and Magic Lamps like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expecting a very choppy, stop-start kind of match. They'll try to do everything they can to stop us playing so I think it'll be ugly.

Praying we play like we did against Arsenal where we dominated rather than how we did against the West Broms or Hull's of recent times where we allow average sides to stay in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see it being a straight forward game but with spurs dropping points yesterday huge opportunity for us that be so typical to waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Com'n guys, have faith in our manager and team. A lot coming on here worrying about this game, but I'm sure it will be a win. Burnley are playing well at home but it's Chelsea they are playing today, not one of the inconsistent sides chasing us. Conte will send our lot out well drilled, confident, and with a game plan to blow Burnley away. And I think the incentive to be potentially 12 ahead of the chasing pack will be enough to get the win.

2-0 to the Mighty Blues

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, appiedabbie said:

Genocide and aftertone of paedophilia??? What on earth are you talking about?

 

I'm not even going to stoop low as to attack Jesus or Christianity as we both know where paedophilia is quite common even till today. A German talking about supposed genocides, give me a break.

 

 Someone ban this Nazi. 

Hahaha chill. No need to get offensive. 

I think a German jew whose ancestors almost entirely got wiped out by the Holocaust is entitled to make fun of genocides. So the term Nazi is a bit funny in this context. 

Also I was not referring to religion or Islam in general at all. Just that the prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and just as guilty of genocide as Hitler.  This is not my opinion. This is a historical fact. 

If you got any questions about I am glad to answer your PMS or discuss it in the politics thread. 

 

Now again back on topic. I dunno if it is because of their home record or because we can get 10 points clear but this kinda feels like a big game really pumped for it. I even like some of their players. Gray, Keane and heaton really have impressed so far. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.