test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

374 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, kmk108 said:

heres Moh

Claude's always good for a laugh too

Theres some good ones after tonight. 

good ol Claude, and did Moh actually said demolish Chelsea? deluded karnt, we finally learned our lesson, bring on Saturday. Cheers mate and thanks for the videos ;)

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

where is that karnt Moh?

Wow. Watched the entire thing lol. Please trash them 5-0 and I can't wait to see his reaction. 

Johnnyeye likes this

If that half was a politician it's Donald Trump the first gooner says !

This is a video of traditional lament singers from Greece:

Chelsea? likes this

Was looking at Arsenal-Mania earlier and I don't know if it's because they made their match thread minutes after their lost to Watford but oh man, they are completely desperate at the moment. They predict we'll thrash them at least 3-0, 4-0.

Think we'll beat them but hardly see a trashing in this one. 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Was looking at Arsenal-Mania earlier and I don't know if it's because they made their match thread minutes after their lost to Watford but oh man, they are completely desperate at the moment. They predict we'll thrash them at least 3-0, 4-0.

Think we'll beat them but hardly see a trashing in this one. 

Going to be tough I fear.

27 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

must win. MUST. Draw is not good. Draw was fine result yesterday but not coming Saturday. Need to step up and win this 3-0 like they did to us.

giphy.gif          

Do whatever Chelsea ... DONT F***ing LOSS this one!!! Arsenal TV will get it overdrive mode. (Dont want to see those characters enjoying specially the delusion Ty saying I said so)

We lost the first one, this is revenge time !!!

P.S. If you want to have a gala time, watch Arsenal TV and the interview of Ty from last night ... Blame it on the rains)

Johnnyeye and BoyBlue96 like this

45 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

More worried about last night than this game, they aren't a worry for me because they are so average.

Shouldn't underestimate these mongs...

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Jason said:

HE BLAMED THE RAIN! :lol::lol::lol:

That guy is lost. No need to give him anymore attention. Full and full of shit.

The main reason I dislike Arsenal is because of their dumbass fans. Those clowns on ArsenalFanTV....Troopz and DT and that cunt Moh and Ty. Only Claude is fairly reasonable guy but still.

I want to fucking beat them. Make them shut up about that 3-0 which they refer to so greatly. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Fabregas and Pedro have to start.
We need more creativity in midfield as Matic clearly lacks the technique to play those dangerous balls to Costa. He upped our game big time towards the end yesterday.
Pedro is in much better form than compared to Willian and is actually a serious goal threat who could profit from Fabregas passing range.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

City and Arsenal build their teams as if they are going to play tiki taka in La Liga, retards. After everything is over and we win the league in May Aguero will start scoring hat-tricks and Ozil will start giving assists.

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That guy is lost. No need to give him anymore attention. Full and full of shit.

The main reason I dislike Arsenal is because of their dumbass fans. Those clowns on ArsenalFanTV....Troopz and DT and that cunt Moh and Ty. Only Claude is fairly reasonable guy but still.

I want to fucking beat them. Make them shut up about that 3-0 which they refer to so greatly. 

The only reason I like Arsenal is Arsenal Fan TV. It never disappoints. Arsenal Fan TV and Chill :cig:

Troopz, DT and Claude are all honest to be fair. Moh, TY and Chris are just deluded.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, Tautvix said:

The only reason I like Arsenal is Arsenal Fan TV. It never disappoints. Arsenal Fan TV and Chill :cig:

Troopz, DT and Claude are all honest to be fair. Moh, TY and Chris are just deluded.

Then this video is for you.

The Arsenal fans have also gone downhill the moment Wenger went downhill lol. 

Johnnyeye and Tautvix like this