test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

munsterroad

closed Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Started by munsterroad,

Man of the Match   51 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

403 posts in this topic

Reading the match day thread at RAWK you'd think they're playing Alfreton Town next and not the league leaders. One deluded scouser thinks it would be no surprise if they are 3-0 up at the 40th minute mark. :blink:

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Reading the match day thread at RAWK you'd think they're playing Alfreton Town next and not the league leaders. One deluded scouser thinks it would be no surprise if they are 3-0 up at the 40th minute mark. :blink:

Just saw this - calling us plastics haha

Johnnyeye and petre.ispirescu like this

I agree with Conte about their recent form. Liverpool is going to come ready to play and extremely motivated, wounded animals are the most dangerous. Matic/Kante to start then have Fabregas on in the 2nd half when their legs tire. My position on away games against the top 6 is always the same, any points won is a success. Would be happy with a Draw, would be thrilled with a Win.

On 1/29/2017 at 0:45 PM, Kieran. said:

Because he's played 400 minutes in 4 games in under 2 weeks, while having to travel from Gabon to England. 0 chance. Players from AFCoN usually get a week break or so.

Gabon is only like an hr or 2 behind UK right? Not like he'll be flying coach on easy jet either.

12 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Gabon is only like an hr or 2 behind UK right? Not like he'll be flying coach on easy jet either.

Also to add to Kieran's points, he has been playing in 30 degree heat and the flight time is 8 hours. There's literally no chance he'll play. In fact, I hope he does play!!

10 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Also to add to Kieran's points, he has been playing in 30 degree heat and the flight time is 8 hours. There's literally no chance he'll play. In fact, I hope he does play!!

I agree with the playing time/conditions. But the flight is irrelevant imo. The jet is probably more comfortable than my office chair or even my bed. I'm sure Klopp will ask him if he's ready, and he'll say yes regardless due to the calibre of the game. Whether he plays or not is a win/win for us