• Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

With our match coming so early in the week, could it be they played under strength against Wolves ?
They got kicked out of the FA cup but they 're not out of Europe and it's only the premier that can take them to the CL.

Not sure if it was a typo in your post, but they were not playing in Europe this season. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Hope so. Going to Anfield with every advantage for us we can get is what I want. He's the exact sort of player our defenders struggle against so he'd be an absolutely massive miss for Liverpool.

The problem wouldnt be Mane realy. Thing is if he is out, Klopp shuffles whole midfield and puts players in wrong places instead of simply replacing only Mane. Thats why they are so shit because even standard players play in wrong positions. If Mane returns, he can even play woeful, but other players will be in their spots, which will be a problem for us.

Hopefuly Mane wont play. 

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Like them spurs scunts 

Thing is while they upped their game it was us playing like shite that was the main problem. We can't start/play like that if want a result. Hopefully get job done but know be fired up and magic of Annfield blah blah blah...urghhh I'll take a draw just not another loss against them. First was bad enough 

11 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Thing is while they upped their game it was us playing like shite that was the main problem. We can't start/play like that if want a result. Hopefully get job done but know be fired up and magic of Annfield blah blah blah...urghhh I'll take a draw just not another loss against them. First was bad enough 

as gary the robot cahill said...they r not all robots or sumthing like that, xmas period new year shit i put it down to ? yeah lfc game and arsenal game sucked da life out of me grrrrr, different animal now hopefully!!! lets wreck them 

The problem is that now they've lost 3 matches in a row, Klopp wants redemption and will fire his lads up to give not 100% but 200%. Because if he loses this one again, the pressure will be huge at him.

So, I expect a Liverpool side that presses the whole damn time but also a Pool side that will make a lot of fouls and poor challenges. Just like how Spurs played back in May in the 2-2 game. They really, REALLY want to win this game so. Going to be difficult. Hope we win and silence Klopp and Anfield for the rest of the season.

16 hours ago, Irakozium257 said:

I really really hope Fabregas starts this one instead of Matić. We should go there with the intent of beating them instead of givig them too much respect a la Mourinho stupid tactics. I'm afraid that with Matić it'll be a repeat of that disgustingly frustrating fiasco at WHL where there was so much potential of counterattacks but we didn't have a coordinator from the deep midfield. 

I agree. Their defence is horrific so we should try to capitalize on that by attacking as much as possible. And that definitely requires Fabregas.

13 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Because he's played 400 minutes in 4 games in under 2 weeks, while having to travel from Gabon to England. 0 chance. Players from AFCoN usually get a week break or so.

They've flown him back on a private plane apprantly so wouldn't be surprised if does play even if it's a small part of it..especially as they're desperate for points need who they can get..

hopefully not though as sort to cause problems.

Fingers crossed mane doesn't play if he does play he will have alonso in his back pocket for that reason I would play Ake has a wing back Ake would be better defending one vs one than alonso especially against a quick player like mane