• Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Hi Guys, 

I've posted similar before but is anyone on here planning to go anywhere before the Liverpool away game? if would be nice to meet up have a few beers in the city and show our blue colours.

COME ON YOU BLUES

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fact they're so poor makes it worrying. They're gana want to start their season again and aiming for this game to be it. We need to be on top form and not play like shite as we did against Spurs..huge games coming up and winning this be huge. Especially at Annfield and seeing how they beat us at home..

On 28.1.2017 at 6:02 PM, Laylabelle said:

Fact they're so poor makes it worrying. They're gana want to start their season again and aiming for this game to be it. We need to be on top form and not play like shite as we did against Spurs..huge games coming up and winning this be huge. Especially at Annfield and seeing how they beat us at home..

Actually this is the best time to play them. They are low on confidence which is key to their play. Once a Klopp Team loses that total belief which makes them run so much they need some time to get it back. Sure we will have to be at our best but if we are I am sure we will see them off. Don't need to risk everything tho. A draw would be a decent result too.

Now with the FA Cup game out of the way, we need to prepare for this massive game, it was good to give rest to the starters, so they can be fresh for Tueday, and no better time to play against these karnts then now, we need to be at our very best if we want to get a result at Anfield, no excuses, if Swansea and Wolves can win there, then so can we, nothing else matters, play our game and we can get the result we want, 2 massive games coming up, need to maintain that focus, desire and intensity that got us this far, if we want to win this game and the title. Cheers mates and goodluck to the team ;) KTBFFH

I really really hope Fabregas starts this one instead of Matić. We should go there with the intent of beating them instead of givig them too much respect a la Mourinho stupid tactics. I'm afraid that with Matić it'll be a repeat of that disgustingly frustrating fiasco at WHL where there was so much potential of counterattacks but we didn't have a coordinator from the deep midfield. 

Tbh I'm extremely nervous about this match, I have complete faith in Conte and the boys to come up with something special, but considering that Liverpool lost to swansea and bottled their way out of 2 cup competitions in the span of 1 week, they'll be looking to release all that anger, frustration, and drive against Chelsea. This match will decide Liverpool's title aspiration. I'm not gonna lie even though I'd be ecstatic if we win our next two fixtures, a win and a draw seems plausible.

Looks like Mané might be back just in time for this. Of course.

I'm sure he'll be back if Liverpool get their way, but can't imagine what state of mind he'll be in having let his nation down.

I'm sure in normal circumstances they'd let him recover a bit before throwing him back in, but they've been woeful this month. They'll be absolutely desperate to win Tuesday and since its at Anfield they'll want to have all of their best players available to avoid defeat. Klopp will know that a defeat to us ends their title hopes and puts their top 4 shot in serious jeopardy.

I'd bet my house he plays.

10 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Lol no chance Mane plays on Tuesday.

Why not? He played a match today just like our players did. What's the difference? Sure, he's going to be on a plane for longer but he's a world class athlete so I'm not sure that'll bother him.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Why not? He played a match today just like our players did. What's the difference? Sure, he's going to be on a plane for longer but he's a world class athlete so I'm not sure that'll bother him.

Because he's played 400 minutes in 4 games in under 2 weeks, while having to travel from Gabon to England. 0 chance. Players from AFCoN usually get a week break or so.

3 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Because he's played 400 minutes in 4 games in under 2 weeks, while having to travel from Gabon to England. 0 chance. Players from AFCoN usually get a week break or so.

Hope so. Going to Anfield with every advantage for us we can get is what I want. He's the exact sort of player our defenders struggle against so he'd be an absolutely massive miss for Liverpool.