Thomas Lemar

BlueLyon

No reliable rumours realy, but I think he deserves a topic. 

Currently he is becoming one of my favourite non chelsea players and at this rate, he will end up as one of top players.

He is extremely allround, he can run alot, he tracks back, he can dribble, pass, cross, shot, he even has some goals from freekicks. His technique is incredible, but unlike many he is not jack of all trades, master of none. All of the above, he does absolutely brilliant, and he is only 21 years old. 

Tbh I realy dont care if United ends up with Griezmann if we can get Lemar. 

Probably my favourite player in ligue 1 since Eden, and whenever I watch him, he shows that same potential Eden did.

Such an intelligent player. 

Oh, and he played along with Kante back in Caen :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, i think we should be after Bernardo Silva instead of this guy. SIlva is incredible, AND he is left footed, which is crucial IMO, because we really need a left footer to be our RW, and thtas where he currently plays for Monaco.

2 hours ago, lucashm said:

Honestly, i think we should be after Bernardo Silva instead of this guy. SIlva is incredible, AND he is left footed, which is crucial IMO, because we really need a left footer to be our RW, and thtas where he currently plays for Monaco.

Lemar is also left footed :) 

3 hours ago, lucashm said:

Lemars left foot is ridiculously good. What is better, he can play literaly anywhere in midifield or wing, giving us plenty of options to exchange sides with Eden.

21 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Lemars left foot is ridiculously good. What is better, he can play literaly anywhere in midifield or wing, giving us plenty of options to exchange sides with Eden.

Well, why not both then?????

48 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

how would compare him to Martial?

Because Lemar is a leftwinger and Martial is originally a striker. 

Only know this guy from FIFA...as well as Bernardo Silva which who always score screamers with. But yeah, they're class. AS Monaco got some players don't they...

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Espnfc is reporting we are showing interest. 

Aren't we always linked with these kind of players?

Off: I'm back brother and feeling well. I feel lucky to even post this message as I was a depressive wreck some days ago. Feeling much better now.

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Aren't we always linked with these kind of players?

Off: I'm back brother and feeling well. I feel lucky to even post this message as I was a depressive wreck some days ago. Feeling much better now.

Some times it's not so much the player, as it is the position. If Rumors come out that we're looking for players in the mold of Lenard, this signals to me we are looking to upgrade the RW spot. This makes me happy. Now if only another CM and maybe RWB

1 minute ago, the wes said:

According to that source city interested as well 

Think we'll beat city for him since he'd prefer  us due to playing time. Also, city don't really need another winger. 

Thomas Lemar Characteristics

+ Strengths

Taking set-pieces
Very Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Direct free-kicks
Strong
Passing
Strong
Key passes
Strong
Long shots
Strong
Holding on to the ball
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Thomas Lemar's Style of Play

• Likes to cross
  • Likes to shoot from distance
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to play long balls

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You