Adama Traore

NiclasCFC

CHELSEA IN TRAORE APPROACH

Staying at Stamford Bridge, and Chelsea have approached Middlesbrough over the availability of Adama Traore, according to Sky sources.

The winger signed for Boro from Aston Villa on Deadline Day in August but has attracted the attention of Antonio Conte because of his lightening pace.

Ohh god, please no.

9 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Conte probably sees him as back-up for Moses.

my thoughts exactly. Would be scary as a wing back getting up and down the sideline. if the price is right I wouldnt mind him. maybe he can be a conte miracle.

3 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

my thoughts exactly. Would be scary as a wing back getting up and down the sideline. if the price is right I wouldnt mind him. maybe he can be a conte miracle.

We need to stop taking Conte as some sort of god who will turn every average player into a world class player.

And the irony about people championing for this signing is, they moan about us not giving our youngsters a chance but want us to sign young players from elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

We need to stop taking Conte as some sort of god who will turn every average player into a world class player.

And the irony about people championing for this signing is, they moan about us not giving our youngsters a chance but want us to sign young players from elsewhere.

CONTE IS A MIRACLE WORKER ahaha just kidding, im just trying to find the bright side and think from a positive perspective.

I am not championing for it but his does have one world class skill you cant teach which is hot nasty bad ass speed.

This surely wont happen and then we can continue to argue about Diegos replacement

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

CONTE IS A MIRACLE WORKER ahaha just kidding, im just trying to find the bright side and think from a positive perspective.

I am not championing for it but his does have one world class skill you cant teach which is not nasty bad ass speed.

This surely wont happen and then we can continue to argue about Diegos replacement

Having pace is useless if the player doesn't have end product and the intelligence to go with it.

I love it! He is lightning quick and extremely powerful for 20yr old. Would help us break on the counter and also seems to possess work rate and the ability to press. His average on whoscored in games where he's played more than 50 mins is 7.43, that is exceptional for a 20 yr old.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Lighting pace and that's it, absolute waste of time and money.

Probably just SKY creating stories because it's a slow news day.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know he's only 20 but do we have an obsession with getting players with pace but no end product and football intelligence?!

I'm with you guys here. He's a player who shows flashes of brilliance here and there but is nowhere near consistent enough for Chelsea yet. 

Unless Conte feels he can mould him into a star, this just seems like a huge gamble.

He has already played for two clubs this season so it's bullshit of the highest order. How SKY didn't check it? They are totally exposed on this one. 

Conte needs to get to know of certain Dujon Sterling from the Academy. Our search for Moses back up will then be over. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Until proven otherwise, we really don't.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You