test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NiclasCFC

Adama Traore

Started by NiclasCFC,

116 posts in this topic

CHELSEA IN TRAORE APPROACH

Staying at Stamford Bridge, and Chelsea have approached Middlesbrough over the availability of Adama Traore, according to Sky sources.

The winger signed for Boro from Aston Villa on Deadline Day in August but has attracted the attention of Antonio Conte because of his lightening pace.

Ohh god, please no.

9 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Conte probably sees him as back-up for Moses.

my thoughts exactly. Would be scary as a wing back getting up and down the sideline. if the price is right I wouldnt mind him. maybe he can be a conte miracle.

3 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

my thoughts exactly. Would be scary as a wing back getting up and down the sideline. if the price is right I wouldnt mind him. maybe he can be a conte miracle.

We need to stop taking Conte as some sort of god who will turn every average player into a world class player.

And the irony about people championing for this signing is, they moan about us not giving our youngsters a chance but want us to sign young players from elsewhere.

DYC., Amblève., Peace. and 1 other like this

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

We need to stop taking Conte as some sort of god who will turn every average player into a world class player.

And the irony about people championing for this signing is, they moan about us not giving our youngsters a chance but want us to sign young players from elsewhere.

CONTE IS A MIRACLE WORKER ahaha just kidding, im just trying to find the bright side and think from a positive perspective.

I am not championing for it but his does have one world class skill you cant teach which is hot nasty bad ass speed.

This surely wont happen and then we can continue to argue about Diegos replacement

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

CONTE IS A MIRACLE WORKER ahaha just kidding, im just trying to find the bright side and think from a positive perspective.

I am not championing for it but his does have one world class skill you cant teach which is not nasty bad ass speed.

This surely wont happen and then we can continue to argue about Diegos replacement

Having pace is useless if the player doesn't have end product and the intelligence to go with it.

Amblève. and mccg like this

I love it! He is lightning quick and extremely powerful for 20yr old. Would help us break on the counter and also seems to possess work rate and the ability to press. His average on whoscored in games where he's played more than 50 mins is 7.43, that is exceptional for a 20 yr old.

mccg likes this

So youth barely gets a chance? And instead we chase after these players with the money we made from Oscar? He'd better deliver if these rumours are true. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Lighting pace and that's it, absolute waste of time and money.

Probably just SKY creating stories because it's a slow news day.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know he's only 20 but do we have an obsession with getting players with pace but no end product and football intelligence?!

I'm with you guys here. He's a player who shows flashes of brilliance here and there but is nowhere near consistent enough for Chelsea yet. 

Unless Conte feels he can mould him into a star, this just seems like a huge gamble.

He has already played for two clubs this season so it's bullshit of the highest order. How SKY didn't check it? They are totally exposed on this one. 

Conte needs to get to know of certain Dujon Sterling from the Academy. Our search for Moses back up will then be over. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Having pace is useless if the player doesn't have end product and the intelligence to go with it.

That's true look at Aaron Lennon for example 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Until proven otherwise, we really don't.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I've only seen signs that he does get the best out of his players. But you cant get silk from a pigs ear as 'they' say.

And as far as buying ;youngsters' from elsewhere and maybe moan about some of ours then hell yeah - if they are better I'll take them from anywhere.

But personally speaking generally I would rather pay up more for a more complete finisher product with experience at the job hes doing.