test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Hull

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

274 posts in this topic

Hahaha, if we don't win this we deserve to be caught by Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal etc.

What the fuck we're talking about fucking Hull City on the Bridge. Blowing this would be soooooo Liverpool thing to do. 

Unionjack likes this

I think we will see Diego back up top and Cesc next to Kante. Should be an easy win at home.

3-0 Diego, Hazard, Pedro. Cesc with 2 assists

Diego Costa is in contention to make his Chelsea return against Hull City on Nissan Super Sunday after holding "amicable" talks with the club, according to Sky sources.

I would make three changes in this game I would bring in zouma Ake fabregas and rest alonso cahill and Matic 

Agree with you. We didnt call ake just to sit home. He had a nice run with bournemouth

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Fantastic if true! I was just thinking how nice it would be for us if some club either turned his head or bought him before we played them.

Kind of glad that most of our rivals play tomorrow and we don't until Sunday. Whichever way their results go it'll ensure our boys will have added motivation to win.

Arsenal and Liverpool have bankers while United have a tough one against Stoke. Then we hope for a City win.

As long as we maintain our focus and don't think Hull at home is are an afterthought this should be a straightforward 3 points. Need the momentum heading in to Anfield.

the wes and Starman60 like this

My team

Thibout

Azpi              David Luiz       Zouma

Mosses        Kante           Cesc               Alonso

Pedro            Costa          Hazard

I am predicting Costa will be fired up and score a hatrick

akgw13 and the wes like this

On January 18, 2017 at 5:33 PM, the wes said:

I would make three changes in this game I would bring in zouma Ake fabregas and rest alonso cahill and Matic 

Cesc in for Matic and that's it, we don't have another league match for 9 days, there is no need for needless rotation.

Chelsea? likes this

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Cesc in for Matic and that's it, we don't have another league match for 9 days, there is no need for needless rotation.

Zouma needs minutes tho cahill has played in every game this season 

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

Zouma needs minutes tho cahill has played in every game this season 

Zouma can have his minutes in the FA Cup and build from there, until fitness, form or injury dictates otherwise we need to stick to the same team in the league.

Chelsea? likes this