Jan Oblak

Captain Ahmed

If there's 1 thing I've learned regarding football transfers, it's buy all of Atletico's keepers, avoid all of their strikers, if you're Chelsea post-Abramovich takeover.

2 hours ago, Leif said:

If there's 1 thing I've learned regarding football transfers, it's buy all of Atletico's keepers, avoid all of their strikers, if you're Chelsea post-Abramovich takeover.

Why? Aguero? Torres? Diego Costa? Falcao? Griezmann? (during their time in Atleti)

8 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Why? Aguero? Torres? Diego Costa? Falcao? Griezmann? (during their time in Atleti)

Cause they either play poorly or beat up the manager and demand to go to China 😲

8 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Cause they either play poorly or beat up the manager and demand to go to China 😲

Sorry but what? Which of these strikers played poorly? I'm not counting Torres stint here after Liverpool. I'm talking about him after his Atleti days. Same with others. Falcao was really good before the injury. So So which one of them play poorly again?

15 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Sorry but what? Which of these strikers played poorly? I'm not counting Torres stint here after Liverpool. I'm talking about him after his Atleti days. Same with others. Falcao was really good before the injury. So So which one of them play poorly again?

Exactly, Torres and Falcao both struggled here. And we are currently going through the Diego Costa drama right now. 

I personally think we dont have to worry about Costa until the summer time. Then, we might sell him even if he decides to stay. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Exclusive:

Chelsea are preparing a €100 million bid for Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak. Roman Abramovich is ready to pay his clause in the next 24 hours. The English team wanted a substitute for Thibaut Courtois. (Mundo Deportivo) #CFC #Atletico

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You